ok,now this is going to far

Recently my friend has asked me, to get some of the pictures enlarged of Keith from Locabazooka.Ok,I think I did enough for this girl already.I paid for her ticket and I bought the camera cause she wanted me to do that.Then I got the pictures developed and sent her the doubles,cause she asked me to do that. What did I get back in return? Nothing at all.She asked me if she had to pay me back and I said "its up to you" cause I know how mad she would of been if I told her she had to.She gets mad when she has to pay people back.She thinks the people that,make more money then her,are the ones who have to pay for everything.Not only that,she had the nerve to tell me afterwards how one picture didnt come out the way she wanted.Shes like this weekend,"oh I wanted this and that"and I tried my best to do the pictures the way she wanted,then she doesnt like it.

Should I get them enlarged?

Patty

Hi Patty,

I certainly WOULDN'T!!!

Obviously you make more money than she does cause you have better sense!!!!

I've had friends like that too though. They are always BUMMING. I don't think you are doing them a favor by pulling them along. Eventually, you'll resent them and you won't be friends anymore. THEN, you are out the bucks AND the friendship!!!!

Patty, she's not treating you like a friend. She will continue to treat you in such a shameful manner until you put a stop to it.

Why do you feel like you have to do all these things for her?

There's something to be said about gratitude and I don't think that's something your "friend" understands.

She's less like a friend and more like a frenemy (friends who don't act like they're your friends, more like your enemy).

Did you want her to pay you for these? Why not just say, "OK, I'll get the pictures if you pay for the film and developing"? Or accept her offer? She did offer to pay, and you turned her down because you anticipated a poor reaction on her part, then got angry about it.

She should have insisted on paying, of course, but it seems it took two people to create this problem.