My friend kissed another guy but says she loves me??

Rowleyrocker85

Rowleyrocker85

Hi there, im new to this site so I hope someone can give me some advice on the dilema im having atm. Ok here goes...

Ive known my friend for a year and a half now, when we first met we just clicked. But there was something more we were both deeply attracted to each other but niether of us said anything untill i asked her out after a few months of knowing her, she gave me the whole i really like u and stuff but we can only just be 'friends' because she has a boyfriend, but everytime we used to meet she would be all over me and if im honest it messed my head round really bad. Then a few months back we went out for her friends birthday, she kissed me on the way home and practically forced herself upon me (not like i was complaining) then the next day she txt me to appologise and being they way I am I did. Then a few nights ago we went out again, one of my female friends came along with me. We was all having a great time with each other then me and my friend (girl i like) went outside and got a little frisky with each other, just kissing but it was extremely passionate. Then as we was about to walk back in one of her male friends gave her a hug and kissed her like a real kiss...she didnt resist though and then walked over to me with a guilty look in her eyes. I was furious and told her I was leaving. She asked to talk to me in private and told me that the only reason why what happened with that other guy was because 'they have history' she said, but then later in the conversation she told me she loves me!...not as a friend but as a lover or boyfriend, im extremely confused now. Did she just say it to make me drop what happened with that other guy or does she truely love me, she has all the tell tale signs of loving me but I dunno I feel like im bieng used as part of her game and I dont like it one bit. Will somebody please help??

Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this for me.

Sounds like the other guy took her by surprise and probably because she's kissed him before it didn't seem all that strange to her, especially if she'd had a drink or two. However, it seems she's been giving you mixed messages for a while and you two have never quite got together properly in a relationship. I'd be a bit wary in your situation and see if this 'love' actually turns into a proper relationship with exclusivity or not. Take what she says with a pinch of salt until her actions fit her words. It does sound like there is potential for a relationship though.

• Author
Rowleyrocker85

Thanks for the feed back, really apreciated. Tbh ive been thinking of doing the same thing. Im not ready to believe her just yet, I will be seeing her soon enough so hopefully I will get my answer.