I have never dreampt about the same guy so much.

DreamerGirl27

DreamerGirl27

Every night. He's in my dreams, without fail.

I don't know how to get him off my mind. :(

• Author
DreamerGirl27

Just random dreams...but they all have him in them. Last night I dreampt I was wearing a shirt that looks like his. I practically have his whole wardrobe memorized.

Just random dreams...but they all have him in them. Last night I dreampt I was wearing a shirt that looks like his. I practically have his whole wardrobe memorized.

Is this a close friend or co-worker?

"To see friends in your dream, signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend, indicates positive news." -dreammoods.com

Maybe this friend you keep dreaming about has had such a great impact on your life that you (dreaming of wearing his clothes) want to be like him, or perhaps it's that you feel safe w/ him (ex. his clothes protecting you).

• Author
DreamerGirl27

He doesn't feel the same and I can't get over him.

He wants to be friends.

I'm sorry he doesn't feel the same. You can't make someone love you. But who knows, maybe time will tell.

Maybe it's more obsessive thinking. Like, because he's rejected you you can't get him off your mind rather than he's just so special. Try changing your thinking about him. Don't put him on a pedestal.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Maybe it's more obsessive thinking. Like, because he's rejected you you can't get him off your mind rather than he's just so special. Try changing your thinking about him. Don't put him on a pedestal.

No, this is not "I want him because he doesn't want me". I'm crushed he doesn't want me. It's not a good feeling.

No, this is not "I want him because he doesn't want me". I'm crushed he doesn't want me. It's not a good feeling.
You must be into this guy big time. I'm actually surprised you had the guts to tell him. If I could approach my (more than a) crush, tell him how I felt & get rejected, I'd probably be over him by now. But no, really liked this guy for 6 years & no feelings have changed.
  • Author
DreamerGirl27
You must be into this guy big time. I'm actually surprised you had the guts to tell him. If I could approach my (more than a) crush, tell him how I felt & get rejected, I'd probably be over him by now. But no, really liked this guy for 6 years & no feelings have changed.

Yes, I am into this guy big time. The only thing that's getting me slightly over it, is that I haven't seen him in over a month, but we go to the same school, so I'm probably gonna run into him.

I'm trying to be over him, but the truth is, if he asked me out tomorrow, I'd be all over it like...like...

oh, hell, I'd be one happy lady.

I'm so not into anyone else. It's that bad. Every other guy that looks my direction, it's just like, "ew, no thanks".

I'm gonna be single for a long time before I get over this one.

Oh, I know EXACTLY what you mean! There are other guys I'm attracted to but so far none of them have the sense of humour this guy has. His ability to make me laugh... uncanny! I know people say when you're infatuated, you only see the positive qualities. In my case, very untrue. We have argued like two children & that never changed anything. I wish just once he'd tell me he hated me, I'd feel so much better.

But like they say, you can't make someone fall in love w/ you.

Maybe you could try having another talk w/ him, hear what he looks for in women. He might even say something that's a turn off to you & maybe then you'd feel differently about him.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Oh, I know EXACTLY what you mean! There are other guys I'm attracted to but so far none of them have the sense of humour this guy has. His ability to make me laugh... uncanny! I know people say when you're infatuated, you only see the positive qualities. In my case, very untrue. We have argued like two children & that never changed anything. I wish just once he'd tell me he hated me, I'd feel so much better.

But like they say, you can't make someone fall in love w/ you.

Maybe you could try having another talk w/ him, hear what he looks for in women. He might even say something that's a turn off to you & maybe then you'd feel differently about him.

Oh no, we argue all the time. The big thing I think is that I want something serious. But, it's not like I'm anti-sex or anything. He used to constantly tell me he needs to get laid and he said something sexual pertaining to "hot chicks" and I sort of reacted and called him a pig, so he called me a prude. Little did he know I was reacting because I don't want to think of anything sexual and him with any other "hot chick" but me!!!

There are definitely things about him I don't like and wish he'd just grow up, but that's part of what I love about him. Our ability to argue and still be friends. He also says we have nothing in common, which is completely untrue and I think is just an excuse...and besides...I love our differences. If I found a guy who was exactly like me, I'd be bored to tears. I love the important things that we're the same on and the unimportant that don't matter.

There is one big thing that I don't agree with him on and that is he doesn't believe in the Christian God and I do. But, I think he thinks I'm some conservative, prude or something like that. There are parts of me that are, but there are parts of me that so aren't. I just think he hasn't taken the time to really get to know me, because he is so wrong about me half the time.

I just wish he'd give me a chance. At least invite me to hang out (which he has before), but more often.

I just miss him. :(

I don't see why religion has to be so important. It's worked for couples before. The guy I like just happens to be Christian, I once told him I was agnostic. He didn't know what it meant so I explained & didn't seem to mind. I have my own thoughts about God along w/ other things, but I never let the religion thing bum me out. As it turns out, he happens to be a very giving person & I know it has something to do w/ how he was raised & I wouldn't want him to be any other way. I'm not saying all Christians are like this, 'cause I know some are two-faced; just as some agnostics don't know anything. But it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
I don't see why religion has to be so important. It's worked for couples before. The guy I like just happens to be Christian, I once told him I was agnostic. He didn't know what it meant so I explained & didn't seem to mind. I have my own thoughts about God along w/ other things, but I never let the religion thing bum me out. As it turns out, he happens to be a very giving person & I know it has something to do w/ how he was raised & I wouldn't want him to be any other way. I'm not saying all Christians are like this, 'cause I know some are two-faced; just as some agnostics don't know anything. But it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

It's not that big of a deal to me, but he seems to want a girl who has everything in common with him. That would be incredibly boring to me.

It's not that big of a deal to me, but he seems to want a girl who has everything in common with him. That would be incredibly boring to me.
There's no way you'll find someone who has everything in common w/ you.
  • Author
DreamerGirl27

I know right. I used to be like that when I was young. Now I appreciate differences in people.

*sigh* right now I am so stuck on this one guy and it hasn't changed and I don't think it's going to. It's like, if I don't end up with this guy, my future love life is doomed and I'll be single forever. It's THAT bad.

I know right. I used to be like that when I was young. Now I appreciate differences in people.

*sigh* right now I am so stuck on this one guy and it hasn't changed and I don't think it's going to. It's like, if I don't end up with this guy, my future love life is doomed and I'll be single forever. It's THAT bad.

I've had it bad for one guy for 6 years. I really don't know if it's an infatuation, love, lust... or I'm just insane. :mad:

I really would like one of those memory eraser thingys from MIB.