No Wish To Split His Family Up, But Why Fall For A Married Man?

GuiltyasS1N

NO WISH TO SPLIT HIS FAMILY UP, BUT WHY FALL FOR A MARRIED MAN?

I have fallen for a married man, I am single not bad looking, nor short of offers from single men. But ridiculously fallen and just accepted that I will wait 12 years for him, But I have to question why I would do this. I can foresee that I will be hanging around waiting, but I know as I am a loyal person (questionable in respect I have just tread on another womans toes) will not embark on seeing another, whilst in the process of this "affair". Don't worry I have all the feelings of guilt for the wife, I have afterall been a victim of a mistress ruining my own marriage, and despise all they stand for, but here I am now, one myself.?

He's asked you to wait 12 years?...And you agreed!?

Wow, what a deal he’s made for himself! That mean's he gets to spend 12 Christmases joyfully celebrating family traditions with his wife and children while you sit alone longing for a family of your own.

It means you will spend 4,380 nights sleeping alone in your bed wondering if he is making love to his wife.

It means you will spend 4,380 days sitting by the phone praying that the next call will be his so that you can steal whatever few minutes he has to spare.

It means spending 144 months standing last in line to the many priorities that will come before you.

It means spending over a decade making love to a man who will smell and taste like another woman.

Man, you sure ARE loyal!

But if all your master desires from you is unconditional loyalty and obedience, than perhaps you should buy him a lap dog. I suspect you are far too good of a catch to submit yourself to becoming anyone's personal b*tch.

Wish I knew how to save you...

:(

Originally posted by GuiltyasS1N

But I have to question why I would do this.

Well, it's just a shot in the dark, but my guess would be that you have extremely low self-esteem and you don't think you deserve any better for yourself than to be used for sex and to waste the best years of your life on a man who will never leave his wife. Why not take a look at what you just wrote. Pretend you weren't the author of this thread. What advice would you give to a woman who's promised a married man she'll wait 12 years for him? (And we all know those 12 will turn into 15, 20, etc...) Would you advise someone else to do what you've promised to do?

wowwow!. I like your calculating skills, why didn't I just sit down and think that..ok! ok! cliche.."but I love himmm!" ... I could type endlessly about yes I probably am suffering from low self esteem (love this font by the way)..but come on..I am moving miles to be near him, to set myself up in a flat and do an internal transfer through work, I am taking leave of my senses and running for this as I NEVER act on impulse, yes i Love him THAT much. looking at my thread, yes it does sound sad and predictable and i am even nodding my head i agreement thinking, "Kay you know the outcome could go wrong!"....I am in such a bloody quandry. my advice to a friend would be "there there love, come to me when you need to pick up the pieces" but sometimes .we do get things wrong don't we?...i guess i just wanted to know if I am the only one that accepts that he loves his wife as well as me, usually they say they loathe the wife. (mates are ringing ten to the dozen saying , his mates must be saying "You lucky so and so!") funny..I never had myself down as a passive bint!..cheerz for replies....(head hung in shame)

I think Fancy and I should come and kidnap you!

I guess we got your wonderful ex-husband to blame for your self-esteem issues. Frankly, I think you are lucky to be rid of him. But now you've gone and latched onto anther loser just like him! Bad habits die hard, and I guess its something you've just gotten use too.

But you are not just making "compromises" here, rather real sacrifices! Twelve years of your life?? For what? Would you be willing to spend that much time locked away in a real prison?

And what has Romeo offered to give you in return for your twelve years of loyal devotion? Has he even promised you anything? If so, were you at least smart enough to get it in writing? :confused:

I have one or two girlfriends going through the same thing as you. But I find it amazing that while they would never let a strange woman borrow their toothbrush or vibrator, they are so willing to settle for sloppy seconds when it comes to a penis.

I swear, I'll just never understand you gals. :(

Originally posted by EnigmaXOXO

But I find it amazing that while they would never let a strange woman borrow their toothbrush or vibrator, they are so willing to settle for sloppy seconds when it comes to a penis.

Oh my gosh, that is excellent!!!! I've never hear anything expressed quite that way before, but it is so very true!!

Guilty, it sounds like you've convinced yourself in your mind that this cheater "loves" you, and there's probably little any of us here can say to change your mind. You're blinded by your feelings and have lost all sense of reason. It's just so sad to see someone so foolishly throw their life away and live for years with a sense of loneliness, guilt, shame, and longing. If this man cared anything at all for you, he'd want to be with you full-time now. You're being used in a grand way and you're giving him full permission to do so. I actually feel very sorry for you. :(

lipglossboost

You should be ashamed of yourself!

First of all, for inflicting on another woman the pain that you yourself have suffered, and ...

For not having enough self respect to find your own partner, and know you are worth more than this.

I have no respect for people who have no respect for themselves. You're stupid to alter your life in such a way for someone who won't even be monogamous with you. What an idiot *tsk, tsk*

You obviously have a whole lot of growing up to do. Very sad. :(