gross???

PrettyLady1

Lap dances are super fun. But him doing it to your best friend is not cool. Thats messed up especially if you were there.

• Author

i wasnt, but he sure made it clear to me when he posted it on facebook for the world to see. i just find it extremely awkward, especially since she's my friend? could he be falling for my friend? (or am i reading too much into this?)

PrettyLady1

I think all of the questions your asking is normal but what does your friend have to say about this? Idk if your still talking to him but he is a total jerk so dont waste your time on him.

• Author

she says it was one of those dares where you randomly pick a partner type of thing?

@blaid, yeah. if it was any other guy that'll be fine, but i dont know what to think of my ex and my friend now =(

PrettyLady1

Doesnt seem like you trust either of them to much. Let her know that he is no-no. You have every right since he is your ex. That is girl code anyway. If they start a relationship together, ditch them.

Your so called "friend" doesn't seem like a friend at all if she allowed it to happen. The circumstances don't matter.

It's completely inappropriate for her to have engaged in it if she's your friend.

• Author

thanks D-Lish =) but yeah, she did allow it to happen afterall. i also did notice that she always asks about me and my ex when im ever with her, like she always says "do you and him still like hate each other?". i dont know what she was trying to do.

skirt swoosh

Sounds like two people who are holding off the best they can to be considerate to you. If you are a friend to either then you should give them your blessing.

do you guys think that lap dances are gross? especially when my ex boyfriend does it to my best friend???

NO! lap dances are harmless at a nude bar ( and pocket draining )

as for your situation YES, low class and disrespectfull.

skirt swoosh
as for your situation YES, low class and disrespectfull.

Disrespectful to whom? This was between two consenting individuals.

• Author

@skirtwoosh: actually she says she's into his bestfriend? so i dunno? lol

@plasma: you think so? i completely lost respect for him, like, especially to my friend, like of afll people!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Produce or earn (an amount of money) as gross profit or income..t is important for any employee and business owner to understand the term gross pay. How many employees have opened that first paycheck and have been confused that it was lower than they estimated? Having a clear understanding of what the gross pay is will save disappointment in the future..Gross pay is what you make before any deductions. If a job is advertized at $30,000 a year, then that's the gross pay. Net pay is what's left after taxes, health benefits and other deductions are taken out of your check. So gross pay of $30,000 would become something like net pay of $22,564.

Gross income in United States tax law is receipts and gains from all sources less cost of goods sold. Gross income is the starting point for determining Federal and state income tax of individuals, corporations, estates and trusts, whether resident or nonresident..

do you guys think that lap dances are gross? especially when my ex boyfriend does it to my best friend???

Gross? He's your EX. You have NO claim on him anymore. And if they posted it on FB, it is clearly a joke! And quite frankly, none of your business.

If your friend wants to be his friend, or even date him, it's NOT your business.

Like it or not, its common to hold our friends and people in our lives to a different standard. This guy falls in the former friends category and in my book would be ousted quickly as a "known" person in my current life. His actions are his to deal with, you are just taking at FACE value what was written, it may or may not have transpired as detailed since you were not there. So be it. Close that chapter in your life, is way to short to be caught up in childish behavior even from someone who may be legally an adult....