, ?

So, what I am about to say might sound like the cliche "best friends" but I really don't know what to think about it. I have feelings with my best friend (we are both girls). When I first met her, she was so shy that it was adorable. She admits she won't do things in front of ME(only me) for example: singing or dancing..but she will in front of her other friends.. We will go in public places and hold hands, hold each other, hug each other, etc. It's the same when we are alone. We cuddle at night, play fight/wrestle, bite each other..everywhere. Our wrestling matches can go on for hours at a time...and ALWAYS at the end, she jumps on top of me..our faces get so close that it looks like we are about to kiss. I've kissed her cheek, forehead, and arms before but it was nothing serious, obviously lol. Anyways, If we aren't together, we are either texting,on the phone with each other, or skyping. It's basically like we can't live without each other. I adore this girl to death and I honestly can say I want her to be mine but I don't really know what to say or do to act upon it.

SincereOnlineGuy

Well, you're definitely heading toward an "all or nothing" social gamble.

Be prepared for it to go strongly in either direction.

It is too much of a guessing game for others to envision how she's going to react, but there is something to be said for your being honest with her.