Why is he toying with me still?!!

DreamerGirl27

DreamerGirl27

This happened awhile ago and I didn't know what to think of it, but I just wanted some opinions on this. I haven't told anyone that knows I like him about this.

The guy that I like has said he just wants to be friends, but goes above and beyond the call of duty of a friend (in my eyes) and keeps reaching out to me. He really wants to be just friends, I guess.

But...

one night on IM he was watching this movie and I left my computer screen for a second and when I came back, he had typed this

"sigh <3 dream girl"

Which is obviously my screen name on here and also my screen name on the same dating site I found him on. (I knew him before I found him on there).

When I questioned him about it, 'cause honestly, I was dumbfounded after him telling me he only views me as a friend and him knowing I like him, so all I could manage to type was a question mark. lol so I just typed "?"

He responded, "the girl in the movie".

Seriously???!! That is my screen name, he knows I like him and when I question him he says, the girl in the movie?!!

Anyway...later I typed, "sigh <3 dream guy" to him to which he didn't respond and I logged off. (At least I think, I honestly don't remember now).

Why is he playing games?

Why type, "sigh" then a heart and "dream girl" to a girl who's screen name is "dream girl" who you know likes you that you just wanna be friends with?

• Author
DreamerGirl27

Just to clarify...

*At least I think I logged off, I definitely typed dream guy to him. I don't remember what happened after that. Obviously nothing to earth shattering.

I think you're reading too much into it. I know coz I'm the same way--looking for "clues" in every little thing. That being said, he might be setting you up for a "FWB" pitch

• Author
DreamerGirl27

omg, seriously? He may as well have said "I like you". Who types "dream girl" and a heart to someone they don't like?

betterdeal

He does like you, unless you have people who dislike you over to your house. What do you want from this guy? What will materially change in a perfect world between you and him?

• Author
DreamerGirl27
He does like you, unless you have people who dislike you over to your house. What do you want from this guy? What will materially change in a perfect world between you and him?

I want him to date me, like a serious relationship. I'm not looking for FWB or any of that non sense.