Help with a great friend of mine please

tackleboxteddybear

tackleboxteddybear

Ok how do I read this.

For the last 5 or 6 months Ive been talkin to this gal.I posted about her before.

She says she wants to be friends which was sayed a few weeks after we met.

But heres the kicker.She says she wants to have a movie night with me once a week & claims im one if not the only person she truely feels safe around.Shes compaired traits of her BF to me but he only has a couple like traits.Now she is running into trouble & not thinking her current relationship is cutting it & says its felt on both parties there.

Now im not gonna jump in & kiss her or stop her relationship I help her out & give her advice.But I still like her not as much as before but still have someform of hope.

Her and I seem like koolaid & sugar.She says she'll make this cake for me that she made for our friend on a campin trip & bets a certain pizza is better than the one i like so she wants to make it for me as well.

Her & I debate things peacefully & thats how our friendship got started because we enjoy eachothers enlightenment.

SHe wants me to go with her many o places.

Im very confused by all this.

Do u think that in the future far or near that something will happen for us to bring us together?

Im not even thinking about giving her serious conversation about this until months after her & her BF break up if it happens.But hearing from her keeps me afloat & I feel she might feel the same.

I dont want them to break up.& Im not waiting on the sidelines for her there have been a few gals I talked to that nuthin came out of it.

Any advice on this matter

The way it sounds she probably going to leave him for you.

Just wait and see what happen

• Author
tackleboxteddybear

I just want her to be happy but sometimes i feel like an emotional crutch but thats what a frined needs to do sometimes.

• Author
tackleboxteddybear

she wants me to take her to clubs & bars when she turns 21 & also she kept the movie ticket (as have I ) for the first time we went out together but i guess it wasnt a date seein that she just put me in the friends list.