my friend and high-pressure saleswoman

cenilla

Bonnie and I have been friends for many many years. She is a very loving and caring person. but recently, she's changed.

She joined a Direct-Sell group a couple of months ago. since then, whenever she meets me or calls me, she asks me to join their group, buy and sell these househould products or so-called natural herb supplmentary..She has become such a high-pressure salewoman who wants everyone she knows become her team memember to buy and sell her products...I am so afraid of seeing her or receiving her phone calls...I have told her over and over again that I am not interested in joining any direct-sell groups and I wont buy anything from them, and I hope her to respect my wishes and choices...but she is obessed with these "direct sell" stuffs, she can lead any of our comverstations to her products. for example, i just said i had toothache, she immediately asked me to buy her super magic thoothpaste which heals everything and makes all the dentists abosultely idiots... :o

How do I handle this??? :mad: has our friendship come to an end???????

wow thats unbelievable.........i think you should give this one last chance and sit her down, tell her straight out how this is affecting you and your friendship. if things dont change, i would think about moving on without her because she obviously cant separate work from friendship, and is not respecting your feelings and the friendship.