My hetarosexual life mate

OI! my hetarosexual life mate Becky is moveing to night shift. This upset me so badly i called jon at work and asked him to sleep over. Which i knew he couldn't. He wasn't happy that i was so unhappy. At the time i didn't know that was exactly what was effecting me. But now i do.

When jon called at his usual time, i simply restated that i was so super lonely that it was starting to get to me. That no one i know has any time for me now. He said sleep, go to sleep, it will be better in the morning. He said these things happen, people are busy. I didn't relize it was becky causeing me to be upset till he said. "what has changed?" and i said nothing, and he said "see no reason to be upset." Then i said, "OH wait Becky" and i burst into tears. It was my feer that becky would have no time for me anymore. That's what it was.

Since i met Becky when i started my new job, she and i hit it off like you wouldn't belive. I even joked with jon that if she had a penis he'd be in trouble. (of coarse he wouldn't i love him. XD) but i'm told that women often feel that way about there best friend. I have 2 other best friends, i don't get to see them that often either, but for some reason i'm so oober attached to becky, and she to me. She acts around me diffrently, i'm her only female friend, and we are like soul sisters. We even call each other sis, and do obsurd things. LOL our work was starting to think we were gay. LOL

I know there's no solution to this dilema, but i just wanted to say it. Maybe some of you will have comments for me. Like you can relate or something. It's not nessicary.

TY Vixen :bunny:

don't look at it like a loss, but a new adventure that you two can share. She'll have funny stories to share with you about the people she observes, stuff like that. My personal feeling is, when you've got that kind of friendship with someone, it doesn't change when change affects it. It's solid and it's sure and carries on and on ...

hope this makes you feel a little better

Becky's going on night shift and that's a big change for you. Expect any change to cause you some anxiety. Change is what upsets us most. You'll get used to it and you and Becky will still be great friends. Good luck.