struggling to pay for everyone

Patty

Today my friend called me up.I told her,I just found out there are three days to the Locabazooka concert.I bought her ticket for one of the shows and now she wants me to buy her another ticket for tommorows concert.Plus she had me buy a camera too.Plus I also bought my bf a ticket cause he didnt have any money.On the phone I said,to her she would have to pay for her other ticket.But she was trying to talk me out of it and saying maybe you can get them before I come over. All together I spent over 100 dollars on concert tickets.And tommorow will be another eighty dollars, or more then that, if they went up,plus I'd like to have some money for myself,just in case I want to buy myself some souvenirs.She wants me to pay for everything cause I make more money at my job.But Im not making anymore then she is,if I have to pay her way and my way.I think the least she could do is buy herself the other ticket,since I paid for the camera plus the other three tickets.She doesnt make much thats why,I have to pay for everything.

Patty

2SidestoStories

Patty! Don't let your 'friends' take such advantage of you! Honestly, unless this gal has every intention of paying you back, and you hold her TO that, you're seriously out that money. Now, don't get me wrong; it is very generous for you to have bought the concert tix for your friend, bf, and the camera, and all that jazz. But just because you make more does not mean you should be the one to have to front all the cash!

Learn to draw lines and set limitations, and trust yourself to be able to hold those limitations up! I believe in ya! ;)