I have very strong feelings for my guy friend.

djammin

SORRY its long! but please read:

I remember the first day we met. The very first day of my college career, he was in one of my classes. We all had to introduce ourselves and say where we were from. His hometown was next to mine. I asked him if he knew some people from that town, he said yes. A few days later we added each other on facebook. We had a TON of friends in common, we thought it was so crazy and became friends right away. We would flirt like little teenagers, and joke around a lot that whole year. My friends told me we should date. I dropped out of that school, moved back home to change majors at a different school. We still weren't that far from each other (40-50 minutes away) But he would come home and we'd hang out. but one weekend he came home and we went to a party together. At the party everyone thought we were dating by the way we acted around each other. at the end of the party, It was me, him and another guy all awake. I was sitting on his lap and i got really dizzy and fell face first on the concrete. he brought me inside, helped me with my bloody nose and brought me to a bed. As much as i wanted him to be next to me, he slept on a chair in the living room. The other guy that was awake, snuck in my room and tried to do sexual things with me. The next morning i didn't say anything to him about the guy. My car was at his place and when we got there i went straight to my car. he said "you're just gonna leave?" i did because i was horribly hungover and i smelled pretty bad. I reaaaally wanted to stay at his house to hang for a bit. About a month later we were talking and i finally told him about the guy, he was soooo angry and told me i should have told him, because he would have done something about it. The same night i also told him i wanted him to be the one next to me that night. He seemed angry again that i didn't tell him to sleep by me and that he was just being respectful to me. Lately i just can't get him off my mind, and i saw him the other day and i was so attracted to him, and thats when it hit me that i had strong feelings for this boy. How do i tell him. i love our friendship but i'd love to take a shot at dating him. He's one of the only guys i can trust completely.

Edited by djammin