Making me jealous?

Nikki100

I have this friend, she's my best friend, but everytime i am with her, she seems to rub all her guy lovers in my face, she goes on non-stop about them, even into sexual detail! she was sat by me the other day and was texting 3 guys and everytime she got a reply she would read the name of the texter and the whole text out loud 2 me!

if i mention another girl she will cut off the subject and talk bout how many guys want her!

its constant, what is she doing?

I have this friend, she's my best friend, but everytime i am with her, she seems to rub all her guy lovers in my face, she goes on non-stop about them, even into sexual detail! she was sat by me the other day and was texting 3 guys and everytime she got a reply she would read the name of the texter and the whole text out loud 2 me!

if i mention another girl she will cut off the subject and talk bout how many guys want her!

its constant, what is she doing?

I had the exact same thing happen to me with my supposed "best" female friend. Always had like 4 or 5 guys who were dotting their attention on her and just had to let me know, and then one mention of a girl who wasn't her and she'd get all "you can do better! -Hhhmmmpphh" sort of attitude.

Just be careful and be guarded around this person and yes I do believe she is trying to make you jealous.

She either wants you or is trying to compete with you!

Just my opinion though.

Edited by tlind
loverofloveandstuff

Well the guys are a part of what's happening in her life and that's what people usually talk about. I always talk about guys and my sex life to my girlfriends, I didn't think that was out of the ordinary at all. They do the same with me.

I don't think she's necessarily trying to make you jealous, probably just likes to gloat. I'd only see it as a problem if you're listening to her, but she won't listen to things you want to talk about.

Your friend is insecure. Also, I think it is in poor taste to read texts out loud. Tell her that secrecy is sexy and that other people don't really want to hear about her sexual exploits.

You sound jelouse to even care. I would be bored of a friend like this. So tell me if you are a single guy and you find her cute why arn't you ripping her panties off with your teeth?

• Author

yea i do find her cute, thing is we were seeing each other about 2 years ago, i hurt her quite bad, broke her heart, and since then she has rubbed all her guys in my face and said that im only ever gonna be a friend from now on

loverofloveandstuff
yea i do find her cute, thing is we were seeing each other about 2 years ago, i hurt her quite bad, broke her heart, and since then she has rubbed all her guys in my face and said that im only ever gonna be a friend from now on

wait, you're a guy?? named nikki?

okay so why not move on? You aren't really a friend right now, your some guy with a romantic past with her who wants to get back with her and yes she is trying to make you jealous and its working.