Best friend claims I'm morally handicapped, that I've hurt every girl I've ever dated

don_guyus

My best friend seems disturbed that I’m dating Maki. He claims I’m morally handicapped and that I’ve hurt every girl I’ve ever dated. He says Maki is one of the sweetest girls he knows and doesn’t want to see her also hurt.

I don’t know why he would say such a thing. I never hurt a girl in my life. I’ve always been gentle. I don’t get into rough sex. I would think a best friend would be more supportive.

Perhaps he’s got his eye on Maki himself and is jealous. He probably wishes she was his girlfriend.

it's hard to help you out with this, because i really don't know what type of person you are... how it is that your interact with females. i do know how it is to have a best friend with a nasty jealous streak though. everytime a new girl comes around who takes more of a liking to me then to him, he tends to throw a bit of a fit, and sometimes walks away. then he has been known to, on rare occasions, give me some strange lectures as if i'm a terrible person, but i just ignore him because it makes him feel better when he does it.

but maybe it isn't a jealousy problem, obviously your friend has to care somewhat about her to say something like that to you in the first place... but what if it really is your person, sometimes people do things not thinking things are wrong.

again, i don't know you, and this whole thing is probably just jealousy... esp. if he had introduced you to her, thats a real killer.

Later

- Yeti :cool:

I've read into your posts Don. I think you view women as objects. Your site; you have nude pictures of your ex-girlfriend? You've already "cheated" with Maki once, by receiving sex in exchange for you helping someone with the rent. I'm more worried about you hurting your own girlfriend.

I am disturbed that you are dating anybody at all myself. First, you cheat on Maki by giving money to a married woman in desperate need of paying her rent in return for screwing her....and you publish naked pictures of your ex girlfriends on a website. I totally agree with your friend that you are "morally handicapped" and it doesn't surprise me that you have hurt every girlfriend you've ever had. If you wonder why people look upon your dating habits strangely, you may want to look into getting some moral and ethical training you missed from your parents. Don't feel bad, it's OK. Some people really have no idea that what they are doing is wrong because they were never taught decency and respect. I just don't know how a grown up would go about doing that except maybe seeking the help of a professional counsellor for a few sessions. Then you'll have to work at getting your ways changed...and then hopefully you will be just fine.

• Author

Ok, so I've had a few moral issues with girls in the past. However, I want to do things right with Maki.

My brother said that I should treat Maki, my girlfriend, with more respect then other girls I’ve gone out with in the past. He said she deserves more respect because she’s a virgin and intends to remain one until she gets married. He then went on to explain that there are two types of girls. The ones you fool around with before you get married and the ones you want to get married to. He said Maki is the type one would want to marry. He said that I should relish the fact that Maki hasn’t been used by some other guy.

He gave me some pointers. He said instead of trying to fondle her or push her for sex, I should treat her like she was some princes or royalty. He said I should take her out to the finest restaurants and by her flowers once a week. He said I shouldn’t make her ride in my truck but instead always use my corvette when driving her to places. He also said I should always hold the door open for her even in the car. He said I should never subject her to the sight of an auto engine but should always keep the hood closed when she’s around.

I care a lot for Maki and am willing to do just about anything for her. Does anyone have any further suggestions on how I could show her the respect she deserves?

my dear,

it's cool you are trying to change. let me first say that you should respect all women, regardless of whether or not they are virgins. respect should be the default position. here are some other tips for you

*ask her what she thinks about, reads, watches.

*ask her how she feels about everyday events, and certainly about world events.

*take her picture off the internet with your other ex-girlfriends. she is not a collectible.

*let her see how cool you are without chicks and cars. impress her by cooking her a meal or working with kids, or something she might find admirable.

*take her to unusual places: the museum, the observatory, parachuting.

hope this helps, sweeties.

xox, j

haha... thank you Tony, i totally missed his site... yo Don boy, if you're around, you better hope you read this... cause you probably don't know. there is such a thing as an Internet Privacy Act, which does not allow you to post anyone's picture or fullname WITHOUT their permission. the penalty is nasty, possibility of short-term jailtime... depending how bad. those are nude pictures you have posted on a public geocities site... and chances are, without those female's permission. that is seriously f'd up.

i highly suggest you take them down, and keep them to yourself for jerking-off on your own time...

- Yeti