post here what you wish you could say to your friend but cant!

9Lives

sometimes there are people you love who are friends but make u want to scream. so here is your chance to say it like you feel it. I don't want to lose my friend but sometimes I want to get things off my chest uncensored!!!!

here I go

girl you are so stupid! being your friend is a blessing and a curse. you are a drama queen about the same ol things. and it gets on my nerves that you don't hink about nothing but the same ol ****. I don't care about your other friends and their lives. I'm not jealous of you and your lame man. you get on my nerves so bad some times. I wish you wouldn't call me for a week or two.

I love you and think you are wonderful, but you aren't going to attract any edgy "art chicks" with your preppy style with the khakis and patterned sweaters. Wear some black. Put on some jeans. Starve yourself until you're gaunt. Get addicted to heroin. Then you'll get those art chicks.

Or, maybe talk to some women who don't have to look so damn hipster and cool. Like that comedian I introduced you to. She's a comedian and you didn't even laugh at any hilarious things she said. Oh right, I forgot that you want to date women who are 10-15 years younger than you. Right, you think a 34 year old woman is old, dried up and gross. Look in the effing mirror. You are in your 40s. And when you think a 34 year old is ancient, imagine how that makes me feel at 40.

Thank you for letting me vent. By the way, I'm supposed to go to an art function with this friend tonight. :sick::mad:

• Like 1
always_searching

I love you. You are like my sister and I would lay down my life for you...BUT...your family drives me and everyone else who cares about you crazy. I mean, you blame your last three boyfriends for breaking-up with you, but, as they all told me, they weren't breaking-up with you--they were breaking-up with your family, particularly, your mom. She is a judgmental, loud, mean-spirited woman, who gossips about everybody, and butts into your business 24 hours a day. I know she's your mom, and you love her, but you have to tell her to stop calling you six times a day, and to stop constantly calling your friends (including me), and your boyfriends.

It's really annoying.

:rolleyes:

...that you have rekindled a light in me that I thought was dead long ago. The one who picked me up, made me remember that I mattered, and was a strong beautiful woman in spite of my trying to anesticize myself with alcohol and food. Thank you for that, I will always be greatful. You'll never fully comprehend what you meant to me. ♥

I'm not your friend, I've never wanted to be your friend. I like you more than you think. Every day I imagine what our first time together would be like. I want to have sex with you. You most likely know this but pretend that I have no interest.

I know you have some gender identity issues, but let me show you, that even you can be a woman.

Stop reading into stuff. We are friends and when I gave you that gift of crystal rock deoderant it didn't mean you SMELLED BAD!! You said you were worried about chemicals and the stuff inside shampoos and deo's etc, that you were trying to go more organic and chemical free. SO, I saw that the store had that crystal on sale, and bought it for you ~ TO BE NICE because that's what friends do, DO nice things for one another.

I am sorry that you felt it was a knock against you, though to be honest I thought you knew me better than that. You know I care about you, and have always been there for you through thick and thin. Sometimes I feel like I can never win with you! What makes you happy, I do not know.

post here what you wish you could say to your friend but cant!

Your man-picker is so broken, I really think you should consider switching teams.

You deserve better. I wish you would stop taking the pill popping/abusive alcoholic back over and over again. You can not change him. :mad::(

Not the love ace

This is actually my kryptonite. I think my "friends" think I am TOO candid with them sometimes and since they are a bunch of pussies it bothers them. I'm not an unnecessary A-hole but I am the type to point things out and lay everything out on the table instead of beating around the bush and avoiding any confrontation. I'm not afraid of confrontation of any kind and they aren't so it bothers them when things aren't sugarcoated, and I'm not just saying this.

If I feel used, I let them know. Apparently, all my friends have used me and when I bring it up they scatter like roaches. When the s--t hits in the fan in my life (like it has lately) they aren't there.

I NEVER ask anything from them. I never bother them to help me but I am always extending my hand and going above and beyond for them. None of my friends ever done it for me and I don't expect them too. All I want from my "friends" are just to be exactly that-friends. All I need in my life is a good social circle to make me happy. As long as I can have people to hangout with and "Shoot-the-S--ts" so to say, then I am a happy camper in life. I wouldn't even complain about life.

On the other token, I guess I should just be having a pity-party for myself, tell them I am terribly depressed and no one loves me and MAYBE they will love me.

For now, the one thing I do want to say to all of them is: **** you.

• Author

it is amazing to hear you talk about how you are the sht when u aint got sht!!!!! I'm just totallt totally blown away. you are a 29 yr old stripper who has nothing but a stupid ass dumb ass taking somewhat care of u not even recognizing that you have been making a ass out of him. he so stupid that he don't realize you have a apartment and he suppose to be your man. not only that, you been stripping for 13 years and you are a broke ass btch!! how you gonna be a broke!!!! you suppose to be driving a nice car, having nice clothes and jewel...mean shoe game and purses...you have nothing but that flunky!!!!! you can't even furnish that little apartment so why do you think you on like that????? I'm baffled...baffled...next time you come talking to me about you being all that.....im gonna break your simple ass down. you are a simple btch with a nice body and no loot...no nothing....it is disgusting disgusting disgusting..

I will say tho that it motivated me to get mines even more. to get all my stuff together even more. to show your ass what a dime really is....this is a dime right here....WATCH!!!

I think you're a sweet girl and you know a lot of interesting things, but when you get on the topic of one of those interesting things, you go on and on and on and on and on and on ................

Till its not interesting anymore and instead becomes some blend of obnoxious and boring and I begin to tune you out. It makes me feel really rude.

Have you ever noticed the way you run out of breath before you can finish you sentence and resort to this weird staggered speech for the lack of air to power your words or how you try sucking in for oxygen while trying to continue speaking?

Yeah. That should be a hint that you've seriously belabored the point you're trying to make to someone who isn't even trying to argue your point.