Will love in a friendship be worth it or not?

Hawaiian808

I have been friends with a girl for about 6 months. I been caring, supporting her, and been there for her cause I love her. She isn't ready for a relationship and I think she is scared for a 2nd love life. I met 2 of her kids and her family once. Me and her gone out on a date twice and we still are friends but, I'm depressed because I don't know if anything will go anywhere. She does care for me because I care for her and her kids. We both don't want to lose eachother...Right now its complicated and I won't tell her how I feel till its the right time to say it. We both share our cultures together, I learn her language so we can talk and I can understand her, I try my best getting into her interests. It's sad that I love her but, she only likes me as a friend not just for now maybe in the future I might be the one it won't be a guarantee. I don't know if anything will go anywhere or not..if I'm wasting my time, and everything. I'm afraid to leave her cause she will be very sad heartbroken and I know that she won't feel better without me cause everything I did was worth it to her. There's friend love and real love. People will love you only as a friend or more. I am patient waiting but, I don't know what to do