I feel my friend is being mistreated by her male friend, what do yall think?

This is a pretty delicate situation that I plan to stay out of, but I was wondering if yall thought it was a little strange. My best friend, 22, has a male friend the same age that wrestles with her, holds her to the ground and tries to rip her shirt off, and plays with her breasts. The other night, when they were giving one another massages he took the massager and put it on her private areas. She had told him to just stay on her back with the massager, but he pushed the limits. Bear in mind, she has grabbed his penis when he started to grab her boobs...when he sits on her and keeps her pinned to the ground. They have not kissed, are not dating, just are "good friends". I have watched a video of what he does to her and it makes me extremely angry. I think he is mistreating her and she takes it because she has no self esteem, she plays it off- saying "hes just messing with me, would never hurt me"

Does this situation seem odd? I feel such anger toward him as I see he does not respect her body. But she denies it all. She has also been somewhat sexually assaulted before, as well. So, I am worried.

In my opinion what is going on between these two is definitely outside the boundaries of a normal male/female friendship. Touching someone in private areas after being told not to is sexual harrassment at the least, bordering on abuse. A male 'friend' earing off a female friends clothing to touch her breasts while pinning her to the floor is certainly not acceptable behavior. In my eyes its only one step away from rape. Her grabbing his penis is not the way to control the situation or make it any better. If this is a consentual situation, then I think they are both lacking in respect, he for not repecting her personal boundaries, and she is disrespecting herself for allowing him to continue.

If she does indeed have a history of being the victim of sexual assault....then she is going to be falling into the victim role far easier than individuals without such a history. That's a problem she needs to recognize and address.

However, there is also the possibility that these two are more than friends, but they aren't admitting it.

How exactly did this get on videotape? And how did you view said tape?