Friendship

Hawaiian808

[sIZE=2]Alright, I love someone. She doesn't feel the same way about me. I know she wouldn't choose me to be her boyfriend or husband because thats how I feel and she only likes me as a friend. I have strong and deep feelings almost about everything about her. I get worried about her and since she has kids and working hard everyday seeing her exhausted going home and working full time being really busy. I know she isn't ready to have a boyfriend or get married but, I try my best not giving up on her and her kids.We was going to go out together as friends and I really wanted to show her what kind of person I am. She lost her phone that day when we were going to go out. I never gave up on her or complained. I never would get mad at her cause I love her and I know she likes me for who I am. I'm afraid if its the type of guy she wants to be with or does she only likes to go out with the guy thats right for her. I know nobody is perfect but, I never gave up for something I love, if I love her, I'd still go for it. I know telling her that I wouldn't be choosen, ever as her boyfriend but, I know she may likes someone else either way. One day i always think that I will get a chance to be with her.

[/sIZE]