Does it matter that I only have female friends?

green apples

green apples

I have male friends but we don't hang out all the time. I admit I like girly activities and have a packed social life with my female friends. But I just wonder if it's "unbalanced?"

I know of some girls that only have male friends and can't keep female friends. I'm the opposite though I can keep male friends but 95% of my friends are females.

Are you a man or a woman?

If you are a woman, not weird at all.

If you are a man, it's a little weird, I guess. Those girls who only have male friends always seem a bit weird to me too -- not just if some of their good or best friends are male, but if they don't have a single decent friend in their own gender and self-identify as that.

But, really, it shouldn't matter if your life is full and happy.

• Author
green apples

I'm a woman. I just thought maybe there should be a balance, male and female friends.

I do envy other women who have both male and female friends they hang out with all the time. :p

Anyone else has any input?

Do you have more of friends of the same sex as you or the opposite sex?

I have male friends but we don't hang out all the time. I admit I like girly activities and have a packed social life with my female friends. But I just wonder if it's "unbalanced?"

I know of some girls that only have male friends and can't keep female friends. I'm the opposite though I can keep male friends but 95% of my friends are females.

nothing wrong with it at all. there are girls that are usually only friends with guys, and vica versa. its just how people work, theres no rational explination or problem with it. just enjoy what you have.