Do I tell my friend?

I just graduated high school. I am friends with a lot of the kids who were involved in the drama department at my school last year. Last year, one of the sophomores developed a relationship as the "pass-it around" girl amoung the theater group. She slept with about 4 or 5 different guys within the course of the year.

Today, I was talking with a different friend from HS, not involved with the drama crew at all. I hadn't talked to him for a couple weeks, and i asked him if anything was new. He told me he had a new girlfriend---the theater slut. He seems pretty happy about it, but i don't know if he knows her past history. Should I tell him?

You have no business whatsoever spreading information about the theatre slut. What she does is her life and her business. If your friend really likes her a lot, he will truly resent you presenting him with this information. It's simply none of your business and stay out of it. Find other things to talk about.

I think you have a lot of immature people in your theatre group. It's simply not proper to announce to others personal experiences with another human being. Relationships, sex, etc., is a private matter between two people, PERIOD!!! It's up to each person to ensure a prospective partner is disease free and they can do that in whatever way they wish.

It sounds like the theatre slut is making a real fool of herself and gaining a reputation, thanks to all the big mouths. But I'm also sure that if you buddies could sleep around with the same or greater frequency, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Remember, it's your buddies that made her the "theatre slut." She didn't do it alone.

Keep this to yourself and find productive things to do with your life other than talk about people who are doing their thing. If you find your friends getting various diseases from her, then and only then should you report her to local health authorities who will discretely take proper action.