One friend sleeping with another friends partner

CollectiveVelvet

CollectiveVelvet

I have a girl friend, R, who I've known for several years. We're not close but we get together and walk dogs or watch a movie sometimes. I have another couple that I see out socially and have had over to dinner with me and my s/o. I've known them for a while too. R started being friends with the female counterpart to the couple, J, a few months ago and they started doing girl stuff together, yoga, craft stuff and such. R confided to me that the whole time she's been friends with this couple she was sleeping with the J's boyfriend. I had a sinking suspicion about this before she told me and everybody in our neighborhood knows something is going on. It's a matter of time before J finds out because there is next to no discretion. I am disgusted with R and will not be hanging with her anymore. I have been avoiding J as I don't really know what to say and want to spill the beans. My boyfriend has told me in the past that R had made passes at him too and I figured it was true.... But yuck. I'm so disgusted. I think the thing to do here is keep my mouth shut and let it unfurl some other way. Am I doing the right thing?