LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Friend thinking divorce, but thinking baby too!

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th June 2003, 10:32 PM   #1

Exclamation Friend thinking divorce, but thinking baby too!

A friend of mine married a man last June who was a complete jerk to her throughout their whole dating time. Hit her, cheated on her etc, etc.....anyway, they have been married for a year now and he has been cheating on her again. He filed for divorce, but now they are trying to work it out. SHe recently found out that she has a cyst in her uterus that is malignant, and the doctor told her that if she was ever going to have a baby, she needed to do it soon. So now they are trying for a baby!!! This is such a horrible situation for her. Because the relationship is unstable, and they don't need to have a baby while the relationship is on the rocks, but if she doesn't have one soon, she may lose her chance.

I just thought I would share this sad story with those of you on the boards. It's true, but sad and it's about someone close to me.
Jamie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2003, 12:03 AM   #2
Established Member

I wouldn't want to be in the position of your friend but she needs to take full responsibility for her plight. She is the one who remained with this ******* all this time and now she seems to be stuck with his sperm under the conditions.

I think it's pretty sad to bring a baby into this world where the parents almost assuredly will get divorced. Your friend would be a whole lot better getting some sperm from a sperm bank where she can look through catalogs for different traits. It would be better for the father of her child to be a nice anonymous guy than a known first class jerk who's going to leave her anyway.

That's what I think, I may be wrong.
Tony T is offline   Reply With Quote