I don't know what to think or do

hazeleyes27

Ok so here is the deal. I really like this guy and he has a girlfriend which is a friend of mine. I have been spending a lot of time at my friends house here recently so here's the situation, my friend went to bed, while she was in the bed he stayed up with me. Later on that night he sat in my lap looked at me and started kissing me. Then he stuck his toungue down my throat. After that I saw him and he barely paid me any attention. I really don't understand this. I like him, but I don't understand his behavior.

The night before this happened he kissed me just on the lips and I didn't know anything else would come out of it. After he kissed me he kept playing footsie with me and rubbing my leg. I really don't know what I should do?

I know he's liked me for a while, but I never really paid much attention to him since I had a boyfriend; however, now I am single and I like this man. I'd like some advice on what I should do and whether or not it was a game or if he really likes me.

Wait, you need someone to tell you not to touch your friend's man?

He's a douche. Run like hell. End of story.

Ok so here is the deal. I really like this guy and he has a girlfriend which is a friend of mine. I have been spending a lot of time at my friends house here recently so here's the situation, my friend went to bed, while she was in the bed he stayed up with me. Later on that night he sat in my lap looked at me and started kissing me. Then he stuck his toungue down my throat. After that I saw him and he barely paid me any attention. I really don't understand this. I like him, but I don't understand his behavior.

The night before this happened he kissed me just on the lips and I didn't know anything else would come out of it. After he kissed me he kept playing footsie with me and rubbing my leg. I really don't know what I should do?

I know he's liked me for a while, but I never really paid much attention to him since I had a boyfriend; however, now I am single and I like this man. I'd like some advice on what I should do and whether or not it was a game or if he really likes me.

Playing with your girlfriends boyfriend is bad juju. Like the other's said, leave the situation alone.