LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Not good enough or too good?

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2003, 7:03 PM   #1
R2litefan

Not good enough or too good?

I really don't know what to think about this one, someone who I thought was a very special friend told me that he doesn't like me because I'm not a slut, I have too much respect for myself...how do you deal with that one? I've heard of losing friends because of being loose or a slut, but for not being one? I don't get it!!!Can someone please help me understand this?
Old 23rd May 2003, 7:07 PM   #2
yes
Established Member

whoa

that's an odd friend you got there... are u sure s/he wasn't drunk or high or joking?

-yes
yes is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When not good enough for her feels like just not good enough notmakingsense Coping 0 12th January 2006 2:46 AM
Where is a good place to find a good girl? Bohdi10 In Search Of... 10 20th December 2005 2:08 PM
Good hygiene, good looks,but girls still don't seem to want to talk or be around me MikeViper Friends and Lovers 4 14th April 2005 8:45 PM
I want to smell good for the ladies: LADIES what would be good for me to wear to smel mike78207 Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being 43 13th October 2004 1:01 PM
Y do men label good looking girls with good bodies a slag? LikkleMissConfused General Relationship Discussion 3 13th February 2004 1:54 PM