...the realest friendship i had, but i feel like its slipping

CallMeKizzy

lately i've been real down. and for some reason idk why.. i mean there are a number of things.. my relationship with my mom, me being and trying to finish college, and just my surrounding and my anger. i have alot of anger inside of me. ive let everyhthing build up. my friends always ask me whats wrong.. whats wrong.. but its like, i cant talk to them. id rather write. but i feel like i have dumb issues. they say that i shut down, and i dont talk to them. but for almost all my life thats all i knew, all i have ever known was to shut down, let it go and keep it moving. i have one friend our of the 2 that i am fairly close to, its kind of easy for me to talk to her because i feel she understands me, but my other firend i just feel like she judges me, and really doesnt care. yesterday i broke down in front of them, she provided no comfort, no care, and really kind of yelled at me, and made me feel lower than i did. after that she sent a text saying she is sorry, she will try to be more understanding. but thats one of the reasons i dont talk to her. cause i feel like she judges me. since i have been going threw whatever they have been growing closer they have this bond that we use to have with each other, and it hurts i feel like the door is slowly closing on me, and i have no one in my corner. i dont want to lose them, i want to open up and speak to them but i just dont know what to do

I know what you mean. I've felt that way before. I would take her apology sincerely. Some people can't comfort you but that doesn't mean they're bad people. You just don't go to them for comfort. It's a little disappointing but it is what it is. Just don't let your general depression and anger change how you affect your close friends.

Theres two types of people that you can vent to:

1.)Listeners - Ones who will just listen, and

2.) Fixers - ones who just want to help you fix your issues.

Im one of the fixers, I cant stand listening to people vent, and not try to fix their issues, so Im always suggesting ways to solve the problems. So you have to figure out which friends do what. If you dont want to fix your problems and you just want to vent, you cant go to the fixer friends. Anyone who you feel is judging you probably sees that you might be wallowing in your issues and arent trying to fix them...but I dont know what your issues are.

Are you trying to fix these issues? Sounds to me like you just enjoy worrying, your post all over the place. Im not attacking you, I just wonder if you are TRYING to fix these issues you have. I mean, school is nothing to get stressed over, anger is addictive if you just like to lash out, the only thing so far I see is your relationship with your mom. I wonder if your worries is what is making your friendship with your mom slip. If shes not treating you right, you cant get stressed about things you cant control.