my friendship with my gay friend is getting strange. I am a woman.

willow887

We have always been close and I am bisexual myself. I took him to his first gay club and noticed he was gay before he did. We kissed, and he said the room was spinning and he didn't know what to think etc. He puts his hand on my bum and says so everyone thinks you are mine. He stroke my arm and hugs me. I hug him and he says but I am not hard'.

He gets jealous when I have boyfriends. My latest is lovely and he asked my friend if we were in love?? He also told her he was sexually frustrated but he has had hook ups. He also makes out with her alot and puts his hand on her body.

However, the weird thing is he never compliments me at all. He told my friend she had beautfiul eyes but at the same never says anything about me.

A few weeks ago I said I was getting affectionate with my new boyfriend, and then all of a sudden he meets someone and 3 weeks later this guy is the best he has ever met! They have been fighting already.

I find this strange because he used the same words as me. 'I was getting affectionate towards him' he says!!!

He has had partners before for 10 years and this is the first he has truly liked someone??? and all this since I started seeing my new man?

I adore him but I am getting frustrated with his constant copying of me.

I know he is gay but then he asks me if it is true that women squirt when they have sex? he puts pic of girls on facebook with thongs? He tells people at work he has a new girlfriend when he was in fact hooking up with a guy.

Then says he doesn't understand gay men who have been married how they could have sex with women, yet he tells others he has been there??? He also got excited from just kissing me. We then see two girls with really short skirts and he says 'check them out'??

Would you be friends with someone like this?

Chrome Barracuda

sounds like he wants to be you!!! but whats the old saying imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

What do you plan to do about things?

Mmm, I think he is socially unstable and he needs to be in the center of attention. In order to get in the center of attention, he uses all kind of such techniques. yet, this is just a sign of unstability, socially speaking.

• 3 weeks later...
Like most "gays" your friend isn't so much "gay" as he is mentally ill

Wow, really? That has to be one of the most ignorant comments I've read on here. How sad for you.

Anyway. You should be honest with this guy and talk to him about your feelings. If he's really making you feel frustrated, maybe you just aren't a good fit as friends.

Is it possible he has gender ambiguity? My first response to reading the OP was that his brain was flip-flopping back and forth between male and female. If so, does that qualify as mental illness? IDK.... It's definitely a social problem, based on your outline.

I wouldn't blame you if you distanced yourself from him. :confused: