Ex best friend's birthday. I feel like crap.

Ilovecake

A few months after my boyfriend dumped me so did my best girlfriend. We were inseparable and always did everything together, she was my only close friend. I don't know if she just couldn't deal with me being depressed or what. The whole thing was really unexpected and got really ugly on her part. I just stood there and listened to her cuss me out for 20 minutes while her neighbors came out to see what all the screaming was about. She said some extremely hurtful things to me, which are untrue and absolutely unforgivable. She brought the most petty things up that she thought I did to hurt her feelings 20 years a go. When I say petty I mean like the fact that I didn't like what I ate when she took my out for my birthday 9 years a go, stuff like that. Anyways it got rediculous, it wasn't your usual fight. I know for a fact that we will never ever speak again. I wasn't really having too hard of a time with it until today. It's her 39th birthday today and it makes me sad and it makes my stomach hurt. :mad:

I guess I'll use this place to say Happy Birthday CiCi and even though you hurt me beyond words I miss hanging out with you. :(

I too am suffering from the loss of a friend. One of the things i'm learning in here is that you have to put yourself in the other persons shoes. Right or wrong how does she feel and why does she feel that way? Be honest. It is her perspective. You may not have intended to do or say what has upset her, yet it has. Or maybe you don't feel she should be upset. But she is. That is just her. Now what?