AdvisePls

I have been best friends with this friend of mine for more than 7 years now, we have grown up together everyday together! Some time ago he started seeing other company and new 'friends' and he became actually like them.

He started smoking cigarettes at first and i was totally bothered from this behaviour in fact we had a lot of fights and arguments because i was telling him always to stop and he was always telling me that i am like his father and that i shoudnt tell him what to do and that he is not addict to cigarettes. Partially this is true because he seems to control it but still it bothers me. Sometimes I think that he is right telling me that i act like his father but that is because i care and he knows it but ignores it.

U SEE ME TOO OPPRESSIVE OR AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING? He does his own way. After that I discovered also that he started smoking joints and other stuff and recently he also had in mind to start stealing cd players from cars.

I told him again and we argued, sometimes i think he does this on purpose to challenge me, when sometimes i get a LITTLE drunk RARELY in weekends he argues with me that i shouldnt drink and we still keep on arguing coz he tells me watch yourself before judging me but I tell him that it is not the same thing what i do and what he does.

WHAT DO U THINK? AM I RIGHT? I am so bored of his acting, he hangs up a lot with these bad guys and i hate that coz he is a totally diffferent person with them, he plays the cool guy or he is like them! I still cant fgure out what he really is? if he's really the guy i knew for seven years or the one in which he turned to now! With me he is a kind with them he is another, for me he is being a BIG FAT DOUBLE FACED a**h***, DO U THINK SO?

when i tell him that i dislike him being with them, he tells me i'm being jealous and interfering and thats not true! what the hell!?! Now i'm so bored that i started ignoring whatever he does but in the insides i'm so nervous seeing him doing that kinda of stuff. I try not to show and act normally but now I decided to let go with him, maybe this friendship is supposed to die out!

WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I KEEP CLOSE FRIENDS WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE BOTHERS ME SO MUCH NOW? SHOULD I END IT UP THIS WAY, I KNOW MAYBE I AM EXAGGERATING BUT I DO NOT RECOGNISE HIM ANYMORE AS THE PERSON I KNEW FOR 7 YEARS! DONT TELL ME TO TALK TO HIM COZ I'VE TRIED MILLIONS OF TIME AND IT WAS ALL IN VAIN HE IS THE MOST STUBBORN PERSON ON EARTH I THINK AND IF U TELL HIM SOMETHING HE DOES THE OPPOSITE!! PLS HELP ME PLS COZ I AM FED UP. THANKS

No, you should discontinue the friendship. Friendships can only exist between two people who have much in common and who have admiration and respect for each other.

It seems your friend does a lot of things you don't admire or respect. There are things he does that you really hate. You have no right to tell him not to do anything but you do have the right to stay away from him and find friends who are more like you. That's what you ought to do.

Never hang around people who annoy you or who have habits you don't admire or do things that are illegal, such as smoke pot.

Life is very short. Pick your friends wisely.

Preaching him to stop what hes doing will only make him do it more.If your that upset with his behaviour take a break for awhile.To make a long story short,you cant change anyone,they have to want to change themself.You did what you had to do by admitting your concern.I think you and him need a break from each other.Being with someone everyday for 7 years I can imagine can get on each others nerves after awhile.Walk away the next time you get in a argument and let things cool down before you speak.I wish you luck with this.

Patty

Yes i think i'll do that! THANKS A LOT

AND I THINK ALSO I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM coz i think i am gay or Bi! IS MY BEHAVIOUR LIKE THAT BETWEEN FRIENDS OR IS IT SOMETHING MORE? Be sincere pls