Help

Deadbeat

Hello I dont know who can help but if you can please do. I have came to this site trying to help my friend. We are in an office and we use the same computer. I think that she has found out that I was looking to find advice. I pretty much I always logged out of this site before leaving but now she logged in today to find my name on the computer. She don't know its me yet but she know's its someone in the office is on the same site as her.

I dont know what to do and fear our friendship will end when she finds me out .

Help Please.

First, you are using a fictitious name and there's no way she can find out unless she reads and analyzes every post in the last month.

Second, if she would end a friendship because you sought to help her in some way, she is NOT your friend.

Third, by this writing if there is no damage yet it will not occur.

Fourth, you have no business going on a computer at work and putting personal information about a friend and fellow employee on the Internet via such computer. If she does find out, she ought to be pretty pissed.

Fifth, lessons are sometimes learned the hard way.

Sixth, you can never lose a friend. You can only find out who they are. If you really sought to help her, she should be very flattered.