should I feel this way?????

BiancaRura

ok I dont now if I even have a right to be upset about this or not so I thought Id see what everyone here has to say about this situation.

First off, I just got a new job this past month and me and this girl at work became really good friends pretty much as soon as we met. We have so much in common.

I found out we know some of the same people. I had told her in passing that I had liked one of these guys since I first met him like almost a year ago.

Since then she has done some sexual activities with ths guy. Before I told her I liked him, she said she didnt even look at him in that way because he is one of her big sisters best frirends.

I dont know if shes one of those girls that just go after guys that someone has their eye on or if she just happened to really like him and just not tell me.

Now Im getting kinda POed when I see them flirt.

BTW, she has told me she doesnt want a relationship with this guy, only sex, since he is leaving for the military in Jan/Feb.

Ok so now tell me if its ok to feel this way

HokeyReligions

What would you do if you were told it was wrong to feel the way you do?

Whatever you are feeling is NOT wrong. There are no wrong emotions - those are things we can't control. Only the actions we take can be considered wrong or inappropriate.

I think she was very rude to do this, and I can understand how your feelings might be hurt. I wouldn't trust this girl, but I wouldn't make an enemy out of her either. You still have to work with her, but you don't have to be close buddies. Now that you know what she is capable of, don't say anything the next time.

I agree...no feelings are unjustified. You have the right to feel exactly how you feel. I personally would be upset and not trust her. But once you've been burned by female friends in terms of guys...you get that way.

It's sad to say, but some girls really ARE "all about the d!ck" And friends mean nothing. I'd back away from this girl...

• Author

ok so I had a talk with the guy and he told me that he doesnt want her, that every since he met me (about a year ago is when we FIRST met, but didnt know each other til about a month ago) he has had a thing for me.... She just gets him drunk whenever he comes around and thats a HUGE problem. When she gets him drunk she kinda takes advantage of the situation.

I have pretty much been living with this girl for the past week and a half, her roommates have goon home for the holidays and she has been bored. The last night he stayed with us, he slept in MY bed. She didnt get upset about it or anything but she did ask A LOT of questions.

Me and this guy talked for HOURS, he told me things that no one else knows. He asked me to meet him where he works at the next day. We also talked about doing a long distance thing (Im moving to Nashville and hes moving to Florida, both in Feb).

Well I met up with him where he works (hes a DJ) and he had girls hanging all over him. I figured that t just comes along with the territory (one of my last BFs was also a DJ and he also had girls all over him). This didnt bother me except that there was this one girl that would NOT leave his side, found out hes been dating her for about a month, along with a few others. When I found out that they were dating, I kinda flipped, I went home. I didnt show him that I was jealous but I was. He said he would call the next day and I still havent heard from him (this was Fri night).

The only reason I flipped when I found out he was seeing other ppl was he had asked me if I was seeing other ppl and I said no and he was relieved. I took that to mean that he wasnt seeing anyone else also. I guess the saying is right "when you assume you make an @$$ out of yourself".

I know I should forget about this guy but I really like(d) him.

Any advice, ideas, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BTW... Hes 27 with 2 kids and Im 21 with no kids. I love kids and I dont hold this against him.

Loser.

Player.

Whatever you want to call it.

I sensed you were making excuses for him, when you explained that this friend/roommate of yours, "gets him drunk" and takes advantage of the situation. Girlfriend, wake up......she's not pouring the booze down his throat, against his will. He's obviously fully aware of what she's 'after' when she's drinking WITH him. She sounds like a whore, so does he (a man-whore).

And despite knowing that he does 'sexual things' with her, you allowed him to spend time with you and share your bed? Come on now! This guy is a player and no stranger to a woman's bed. You deserve better than that.

Now on top of that, you find out he's actually dating/in a relationship with someone else? So..this guy who's "seeing someone" spent the night in your bed? He's a pig. A skank. Scrub.

And he has 2 kids? Wait, now the next thing will be that he's got a wife somewhere and isn't even divorced.

Stay away from this skanky dude......you need him like you need an STD. And in the future, don't trust this "so called friend" of yours...by sharing with her any feelings or interest you have for any guy.

As for as living with this ho-ish friend of yours..Okay, I can see having to work with her....but how can you live with someone who screwed around with a guy you expressed a real interest in? Just curious.