My "freind"

Hey, well. I'm not sure how to say this and this is something I need to get off my chest.

Well, a guy in HS I know is engaged and has been enagaged since December '08. Well, he is sometimes an idiot and I do not like him but I can sometimes be in his presence although this is hard and annoying when I'm in his presence.

Although I have had it bad with girls (I met one last April and one last September and one September 07 and they stopped contact with me, I met them online but they were local).

It's annoying when I have to see this guy (let alone the guy and his fiance together) and this brings back memories to my past).

I do feel like punching him but what do I do? I will not result to violence

He has what I lost in the past if that makes sense. This is pretty complicated.

Thanks for reading ;P

belocchoc129

I guess that's just one of the normal psychological reactions when people see their friends have what they desire but cannot possess. That's seemingly weird but the truth is the more familiar the person is to you (especially he's your friend or your enemy or whoever that you've known for a long time), the stronger the feelings will trigger inside of you (for example, if you just see some strange guy going with some strange girl, I guess that wont bother you much).

My advice is trying to find something more interesting to you than the matter of boyfriend, girlfriend, engagement...I know thats important for most of people. But there are still single people who live happily and feel fulfilled. So first just try to act cool, don't care about him and his financee anymore (think that whether you care or not care, it won't affect anything or interfere with your life at all). Going out with friends, meeting new people, trying a new sports, playing games....anything that draw your attentions and make you forget this matter.

Hope that helps. Wish you all the best

• Author

Thanks for the reply and I agree with you. Another month or two and I never have to see him again thank god. I should be starting college in 5 months so I can meet new people there. I agree with your post. It's annoying when he has put her in my face before. I agree with you about the guy going out with a girl I don't know. I can't look at this guy without thinking what he has and what I've lost. I do feel like hitting him sometimes but that will not get anywhere. Just going to have to look foward to never seeing this ass never again :)

^^