i am in love with my ex boyfreinds best freind

hey..

i m in a big problem..

i broke up with my bf lyk 2 weeks back!we were in a reltionship for 4years

before we broke up..his best freind was a very good freind of mine..actulay best freinds..my boyfreind told me to not talk to him late nights and all..but i didn stop nd we continued talkin!

actuly my bf broke up with me..nd then he came up to me that he wants me bck but i didnt go..coz if sum issues like he cheated on me and other stuff.

now the thing is that i am in love ith his best freind..not after i hve broken up with my bf but since i was in a relationshp with my boyfreind!

we are just perfect for each other..we complete each other sentnces..we both realyy like each other..he has even given me hints that he likes me nd even told me that it cnt wrk coz my ex is his bestfreind..nd i ve also indiretcly told him that i like him!

nd yeah my ex has told him to nt talk to me but he is still talkin to me..but my ex dznt knows that we are still talking!

now the other main issue is that he is a shia!we both are muslims but u know differnt communites we hve..nd also he dznt wnats to give ne kinda commitments

but i cnt let go him..i realy like him!

my exams are very near!i cnt study properly..

i dont know wht to do

plese help!

thanku!