Bestfriend?

a have a very close girl bestfriend. we talk almost everyday, see each other everyday and we flirt most of the time. our friends even ask if we are dating because we are kinda inseperable.

im just confused because the past week, i am beginning to fall for her. when we talk, she talks about the boys in her life and in my case, the girls in my life. we act like we're a couple when we talk. it just confuses me because i don't know if she wants to have a relationship with me or not. she does these things:

1) she asks me all the time who calls or texts me.

2) most of the time she says that "oh we're like a couple" in front of her friends.

3) when i go out with some of my girl friends, she says that why am i cheating on her in a joking way. (i don't know if its jokingly or she's just fishing for information)

4) one time we were talking about destiny and she mentioned that maybe there is a reason why we met and also she mentioned that maybe in a few years when we move on from our lives and we're still single, we are probably meant for each other.

5) we call each other sweetheart, honey or baby however it's only as a "friendly" gesture around other people.

6) when i have an argument with my friends or parents, she tells me to come "home" at her place.

7) she even suggested to move to her school so we could live together.

there are a lot more...

the thing that confuses me though is when we talked about us being attracted to each other, she told me that she even thought about us being together 4 months ago before she returned to her ex and broke up after a month. she even asked me if she should break up with the guy. she always say that she sees me as a bestfriend and i told her that too. although, last weekend, we were talking about crushes and i told her that i have a crush on her now and she was shocked and just ended the conversation. idk if she is hiding something or she's waiting for me to make a move. that night, we went out with friends and same old happened, we are like a couple that night. flirting, holding each other... i don't know what to do now???!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

HELLO WAKE UP!!

Its obvious that she is also liking you I think more than u expect.

She wants you to notice her moves she is giving signal to u , but problem is that she is scared or may be she is worried of heart-breaks n losing thing, since she went through break up.. Dont say directly , if she is giving signals like coming over place n stuff, etc.

I think u should make a move but make sure u move slowly steadily like giving signals that u like her, or telling that something u havent said to any1 , what i mean making her to feel special n then see how she reacts, but one thing is sure if u make her ur gf she will b insecured abt u.Bcos she is acting like one right now,,

hellogoodbye2u

I was in a situation like yours... you need to make sure you really, want to be with her before you really make a move. Try and find a mutual friend to tell you what she may be thinking. Because, she could be afraid of you being together and not working out. Or like she said, that in a few years you guys would be perfect. That seems to me that she thinks of you as the person she would like to perhaps one day have a serious relationship. But, is not what she is looking for at this moment. I've been on and off basically with my best friend. And even there has been times when we haven't been able to speak to each other. So take time think about what if thinks don't work out will you be able to remain friends after? But, to me it does sound like she likes you. Otherwise she wouldn't be doing all that. Not unless, you were gay. Because, a lot of girls act like that with their gay guy friends. wish you luck