My friend is a little mad and suspicious of me...

Not the love ace

Not the love ace

Well,

One of my best friends is very suspicious and a little mad/annoyed with me because he thinks that I am trying to hit or get with his girlfriend.

The problem is, I really am not and if anything I've been his eyes and ears.

To make a long story short about me being his eyes and ears; is that one night his girlfriend was sleeping over our friends house (whom are a couple) and chilling with them overnight. Later that night our friend (Mr. U) called my friend (Mr. F) and said he was "f'ing" his girl. However he was drunk and apologized about the whole situation and Mr. F has been a little suspicious about Mr. U ever since and rightfully so.

Ever since that day, we've been hanging out a lot and my friends (Mr. F) girlfriend and I have also been hanging out a lot since we have been hanging around Mr. U. My friend Mr.F has to work mornings and thus goes home early leaving his girlfriend and so thus I bee the eyes and ears and watch out for him.

My friends girlfriend and I though, generally always gotten along and are very playful with each other but seriously have no physical or romantic connection whatsoever and that's for sure.

My friend has been getting jealous because at times she'll lay her head on my lap, and is touchy but its in a very friendly way without a doubt, I've known her for a while too. Like I mentioned we are also very playful with each other but it looks much more like brother sister or just really good friend type.

However, he got mad recently because he caught us in the same bed sleeping together or rather aside each other, but not sleeping with each other or cuddling. There was no physical confrontation whatsoever and I wouldn't do a thing like that to him.

I tried explaining that she got really drunk and high that night and since Mr. U crashed in the living room with his girlfriend, me and her crashed in the bedroom.

I understand that he would be a little fishy and upset and of course bothered by what happened before. However he seems paranoid and keeps questioning me about my feelings for intentions with his girl.

How should I talk to him and convince him its not that way whatsoever? I mean I did DO HIM the favor.