Rekindling friendships

So since my love life is DOA, I decided about two months ago to sign up to classmates.com and try to reconnect with old classmates and rekindle some friendships. One of my old High School male friends sends me a message and we establish contact by phone. We email and speak on the phone a few times and decide to hang out. 2 days before we're supposed to hang out, he tells me he's gotta go to California for work and won't be around to hang out. OK I get it sh*t happens...he keeps apologizing and asking me not to get mad.....this is the first sign to me that he hasn't grown up. "Please don't be mad at me" he pleads. I wasn't mad at all I understood completely, then he suggests to hang out the day after he gets back..I say sure..call me when you return and we'll figure something out.

Well that was 2 weeks ago, and I haven't heard from him since. Of course...some will say have you tried calling him???...something could have happened, etc.....I say F*#K HIM!!!! By now he could have emailed, text, called me. With the way of technology these days there is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for that kind of behaviour. I refuse to email him and give him the satisfaction but I do feel hurt...if he had a change of heart or his girlfriend (which he never said he was in a relationship so I'm speculating) caught him and dosen't approve of him meeting up with an old friend or whatever, I feel as adults (we're in our 30's) he should have said something politely.

So I'm really puzzled, he did reach out to me first... So much for trying to revisit with old High School friends...I mean I finished High School and I am finished with the drama..but I guess some other people never change or grow up. I AM REALLY BATTING ZERO THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Have you ever considered that he might have forgot? You know, some people do get busy these days and things do slip their minds. There is no excuse for you not getting a hold of him either. Get off your high horse. Besides, if it's been a while since you two were in contact he might just plain forget that he can now get a hold of you. Jesus, give the poor guy a break.