He hates my friends

belladona

My ex boyfriend who I'm still friendly with told me that he's always hated my friends. He told me he didn't like two of my friends when we were together and I have to admit he was right about them. I am no longer friends with either of these girls. I have 2 best friends. My two bestest friends I have known for about 10 years and I think their pretty good girls.Someone said that he might be jealous. I just wonder if he was right about the other two; is he right about these 2 girls? Or is it some form of jealousy? It really bothers me becuz I can't figure out why he wouldn't like them.

You could always ask what made him dislike them. And who knows if he's right about these two? Just cuz he was right once doesn't mean he'll always be right.

You know wat bella , ur best frnd are frm past 10 yrs n u may have little tiffs here n there , may be they are not as good as u r to them but they are ur oldest frnd i mean to say every frnd has positive n negative side that doesnt mean just bcos ur x bf said n u break a relation , who is he to judge ur frndships? he havent been their in those times when ur best frnds were around, i think he has just done brain washing over u , think abt it n take right step n bf r always jealous over something or other..

• Author

I am not going to stop being friends with them because he doesn't like them. I didn't with the other two. I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on why he would hate them. I've been friends with him alot longer than either of them though and I just wondered if it was him being jealous or if he maybe could see something I didn't.