miss my friend

Hi.Having a hard time adjusting without my friend.We would talk every afternoon on msn.I just dont seem to get any friends or maybe I get attached easily? Sometimes during the week,I get real depressed and cry over him and think my life will be dull without him.I dont think my life has been the same lately.I dont eat good, cause im to depressed.I eat just a little nibble on things.Cause I cant focus on things anymore.I feel like Im in another world.I dont know whats wrong with me.any advise will be appreciated

All the days of your life, people will come and people will go. Some will stay longer than others. You have to be prepared for whatever happens by relishing every moment you're with the people you care about.

Time will heal and your friend will remain in a small part of your heart forever...just like it's supposed to be.

You don't cry after you have a delicious meal and your plate is empty. You aren't sad when you complete a grade in school and move on to the next. Friendships are to be thusly celebrated and when a parting takes place, we look back with fondness and look ahead with hope.

Remember, the sun is still shining even when you're asleep...it's just shining somewhere else. Our friendships continue to shine even when the person is away.

Give us more details so that we can offer better advice.

From what I've understood the only advice I can offer at this time would be to sweat it out. Let your body fight those feelings and push it out of your system. Just like a bug, virus or hangover.

Its my own exercise. It helps me cope when I experience discomfort.

I mentally bring myself back up to a normal mind frame. All the while, I can feel my body temperature rise. It becomes so hot that I literally sweat.

The brain triggers the body. So while your in a depression, sadness, joy, happiness, excited or nervous, the brain tells the body how to feel.

Basically your working with two organs to control your health. Your brain and your body. Tell your mind to do something your body will eventually follow.

I apologize If I become completely out of line, weird, kooky by saying this. This is the first time I have given this advice or even explained it fully to myself. Its helped me. I hope you do get back on track to a healthier self. Good Luck

This event has triggered you to go into a deep depression. Depression is something not to take lightly. You need to see your general physician and tell him that you are down, and he will work with you to find a combination of medicine that will make you feel "normal" again.

Now, keep this in mind, YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. Over half of the population is on medication for depression, and the other half probably needs it too, but doesn't have the balls to see a physican. It's no big deal. I don't think this event alone had to do with it, usually, it is many events that pile up and makes it unbearable.

I am on anti-depressants, and I resisted getting on them for years for fear of beingi considered crazy. But the more you talk to your doctor about it, the more you understand that it just has to do with chemicals in your body, and once you get something to replace those chemicals to the normal levels, you'll feel like a complete person again, and a functioning part of society. I wish so much that all those years I spent fighting it that I would have just gone to the doctor and taken care of things, instead of letting my life get so out of control that I didn't even know who I was anymore. I really missed out on some good years of my life.

Many people get the wrong attitude about it because they say, "Well, medicine doesn't fix the problems that are making you depressed." But the thing they don't understand is, that if your chemicals were at the proper levels to begin with, the events in your life wouldn't effect you like they are now. It doesn't make you numb, it's like it opens your brain up. It's hard to explain.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk to your doctor, you will thank me later. TRUST ME!!!