Missing person

Davey McG

Hi

One of my close friends is now officially missing. We've filed a police report we've followed all the leads to friends and family and have nothing as to his location.

He's been missing a week now and we're none the wiser. He left his mobile telephone at home (but we can't find his wallet) and we've not been able to find any sign of him. I'm assuming he hasn't got himself hurt or involved with bad people. The question is:

Why would someone just up and disappear?

Anyone have experience with this?

I hope your friend is found soon, it must be awful to sit and wait..

Did your friend suffer from depression or have any bad stress going on in his life? Did he have a history of getting involved with the wrong crowd?

Does he have any family members, some new friends, gfs? Maybe someone needed his help and he had to leave before telling anyone and forgot to take his mobile phone.

I hope you find him soon.

• Author
Did he have a history of getting involved with the wrong crowd?

Does he have any family members, some new friends, gfs?[

The police asked all these questions yesterday. They were really helpful. We'd already tried all friends and extended family and the local hospitals. We placed a notice on his facebook wall to raise the alarm, but it just got more people worried.

He turned up this morning. He was a John Doe in hospital. What happened is he thought he was having an severe asthma attack and ran out of his flat to wait for the ambulance outside. Then he keeled over having left all of his stuff in his flat. The ambulance arrived and didn't know who he was, but took him to the hospital.

He had pneumonia and has been unconcious until this morning. He's been out for a few days but has turned up safe. What a relief. And breathe....

hello.....??:rolleyes:

It pays to read the posts! :laugh:

A friend of mine who has epilepsy has her name, National Insurance number and date of birth tattooed on the sole of her foot. (3 things that never change throughout your life).

Many hospitals in the UK will make that the first place to look if a person comes in with no ID on them.