Dream into reality?

Liquinn

Ok, I've dreamt about touching this girl I knows feet, and I want this to happen in reality, the thing is... If I ask her if I can play with her feet.

Then she might think I'm weird and that will destroy the freindship.

=]

Ideas?

This aint nothing to do with freindship, well, the possible thing up if I bring this up to her, she might think I'm weird.

You could tell her you're doing a Reflexology course in your spare time and you need someone to practice on.

Of course, then you'd have to get a load of stuff on reflexology, and study it.....

:rolleyes:

• Author
You could tell her you're doing a Reflexology course in your spare time and you need someone to practice on.

Of course, then you'd have to get a load of stuff on reflexology, and study it.....

:rolleyes:

Haha, that would require lying.

Ahh well, that would take a while to sort it out... feels kinda weird having dreamt about it and now I want it to into reality ;P

=]

Whatever it takes that allows you to touch her feet, is really worth trying. No matter how weird. Haha

• Author
Whatever it takes that allows you to touch her feet, is really worth trying. No matter how weird. Haha

Yeah, true.

I've told her my feet are cold, but I don't see her much in person, sometimes during school during break and lunch, but not much :<

Crazy when you feel like you've done it but you haven't, pretty crazy.

Anymore ideas? :p

Yeah, true.

I've told her my feet are cold, but I don't see her much in person, sometimes during school during break and lunch, but not much :<

Crazy when you feel like you've done it but you haven't, pretty crazy.

Anymore ideas? :p

Try and get her to see that you really want to touch her feet but without telling her about it. So that she may just ask you to give her feet a massage or something. But, you would probably need to have a really close friendship with her in order for that to ever happen.

You could tell her you are taking a course in cosmetology and the course requires you to do pedicures. Part of the pedicure is foot massage. Afer the massage , soak her toes and then paint them :)

• Author

Yeah, the above could help. We kinda talk now and then, we are not mates but not the best of mates... xD

Where shall I touch her feet to? Over mine? Over hers? Or in the classroom or something? xD

=]

Yeah, the above could help. We kinda talk now and then, we are not mates but not the best of mates... xD

Where shall I touch her feet to? Over mine? Over hers? Or in the classroom or something? xD

=]

Well you have to first befriend her. Do you like her romantically or just like her feet ? If you like her R , I would go for the whole date thing and get her back to your place for a nice foot massage.

If you just like her feet , its going to be hard to get a girl to let you give her a massage anywhere on her body unless she is interested.

You could post on a fetish site where you wish to play with feet. I would try ALT.com . You post on ad there saying you have a foot fetish. Others that wish to indulge your fantasy will contact you.

• Author
Well you have to first befriend her. Do you like her romantically or just like her feet ? If you like her R , I would go for the whole date thing and get her back to your place for a nice foot massage.

If you just like her feet , its going to be hard to get a girl to let you give her a massage anywhere on her body unless she is interested.

You could post on a fetish site where you wish to play with feet. I would try ALT.com . You post on ad there saying you have a foot fetish. Others that wish to indulge your fantasy will contact you.

Yeah, it's somewhat of a fantasy, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

I wouldn't mind taking her out for a date, takes time.

I mean, I do have feelings for her, it's pretty hard to explain ;P

Would they indulge in my fantasy in real life? That could be an issue if they can't meet me in real life.

I mean, a really nice hot/nice girl who has an awesome personality and pretty good looks. I would want to like, play with her feet and stuff. But it'll be up to the girl, I guess :)

Yeah, it's somewhat of a fantasy, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

I wouldn't mind taking her out for a date, takes time.

I mean, I do have feelings for her, it's pretty hard to explain ;P

Would they indulge in my fantasy in real life? That could be an issue if they can't meet me in real life.

I mean, a really nice hot/nice girl who has an awesome personality and pretty good looks. I would want to like, play with her feet and stuff. But it'll be up to the girl, I guess :)

There are MANY alternative sites for what you desire. You run an ad saying you want to play with feet. Simple as that. Some open minded pretty girl who is also on the site , will likely LOVE to indulge your fantasy.

I would Google : Adult Sites Foot Fetish

• Author
There are MANY alternative sites for what you desire. You run an ad saying you want to play with feet. Simple as that. Some open minded pretty girl who is also on the site , will likely LOVE to indulge your fantasy.

I would Google : Adult Sites Foot Fetish

Heh, yeah. Would be awesome to have a girlfriend who has the same fantasies and the like as me.

Heh, yeah. Would be awesome to have a girlfriend who has the same fantasies and the like as me.

Well she may like the idea of you playing with her feet. She might just like the idea of pleasing you in general. Lots of openminded folks out there. There is someone for everyone :)

• Author
Well she may like the idea of you playing with her feet. She might just like the idea of pleasing you in general. Lots of openminded folks out there. There is someone for everyone :)

Yeah, true. Got to give it time and the like. A question; why is having a nice girls foot in my face and that my fantasy? :)

I take it she's pretty and you like her?

It's just that we've heard a lot about her feet, but nothing about her face....

I'm hoping we're not talking Anjelica Huston in "Witches".....

Maybe you need to shift your focus a bit and think of her in terms of a whole package.... not just feet with a person handily attached..... :rolleyes::cool:

• Author
I take it she's pretty and you like her?

It's just that we've heard a lot about her feet, but nothing about her face....

I'm hoping we're not talking Anjelica Huston in "Witches".....

Maybe you need to shift your focus a bit and think of her in terms of a whole package.... not just feet with a person handily attached..... :rolleyes::cool:

Yeah, that's the thing... what if I meet a nice girl or whatever in the future and she doesn't want her feet been touched?

Now, that _would_ be annoying :p

Yeah, true. Got to give it time and the like. A question; why is having a nice girls foot in my face and that my fantasy? :)

Because you have a foot fetish. Meaning looking at the feet , touching them turns you on. There are men out there who have that fantasy as well. How about doing some research to know where you stand ? Maybe I can look up a little bit for ya :)

I can't name the site here but it says : This site contains free foot fetish pictures, foot fetish movies and links. --- is weekly updated with galleries about feet, footjob, foot worship, trampling, pantyhose, stockings and high heels.

Private message if you want further info./

• Author
Because you have a foot fetish. Meaning looking at the feet , touching them turns you on. There are men out there who have that fantasy as well. How about doing some research to know where you stand ? Maybe I can look up a little bit for ya :)

Makes sense, share some of the research for me, thank you :)

I'll do some myself as well ;)

Im going to be real here. If you like this girl, and want it to go anywhere, than do try and touch her feet, no matter how much of a fantasy it is of yours. Just take your time and get to know her, and find out if that is something that she is into, or wouldnt mind you doing. If you go and touch her feet, no matter how you suggest it, you are going to scare her off. This has happened to me, and I never talked to that guy again.

GOOD LUCK!

• Author
Im going to be real here. If you like this girl, and want it to go anywhere, than do try and touch her feet, no matter how much of a fantasy it is of yours. Just take your time and get to know her, and find out if that is something that she is into, or wouldnt mind you doing. If you go and touch her feet, no matter how you suggest it, you are going to scare her off. This has happened to me, and I never talked to that guy again.

GOOD LUCK!

Ahh, that's the thing. I did touch this girls feet I know but the relationship ended, well, it wasn't a relationship, hard to explain... I kinda miss this girl, but it's time to move on.

She treated like rubbish over MSN and social networking sites, not really spoke to her, a few E-mails here and there but nothing in depth.

You did touch them? There is a certain way of going about that without being creepy. Most guys dont get that, and they just do what they feel. That creeps alot of girls out. Just be careful with the next girls feet that you want to touch. I am assuming that you like these girls, and that is why you are having this fantasy. So like I said, get to know them, and then bring up your fantasy.

Most guys have a fantasy about a threesome, but they dont go around telling a girl that right away. That would scare a girl off. So you get to know them first, and bring up your fantasys later, when it is a comfortable situation.

Get what I am saying?

• Author
You did touch them? There is a certain way of going about that without being creepy. Most guys dont get that, and they just do what they feel. That creeps alot of girls out. Just be careful with the next girls feet that you want to touch. I am assuming that you like these girls, and that is why you are having this fantasy. So like I said, get to know them, and then bring up your fantasy.

Most guys have a fantasy about a threesome, but they dont go around telling a girl that right away. That would scare a girl off. So you get to know them first, and bring up your fantasys later, when it is a comfortable situation.

Get what I am saying?

Yeah, I do, it does make sense :)

That makes alot of sense, I'll need her over my place to touch her feet, I guess, a girl I used to get on with, I touched her feet, but it sucks I had to let her go due to her treating me like rubbish ;P

Ahh well :)