Girl in my class.

Liquinn

Trying to make this as breif as possible.

Well, there's a nice girl in my computer class, I'm 16, and she is 18.

We've sat next to each other about a week, and it's annoying when there's nothing to talk about.

She does use her cell phone a fair bit, maybe texting.

I mean, also, she never wears socks, and I wouldn't mind her feet on my lap or something, as weird as that might sound.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Also, she doesn't talk to many boy in the class, which is good for me and her I guess.

heres a suggestion just ask her out to do something make some kind of move.... an agressive move. Offer her foot masage if you like her feet so much, she can put them up in your lap while you massage them

Try sucking on her toes like that guy in Road Trip... she will be flattered, and you will have a delicious foot in your mouth, other than your own.

• Author

Well, that would require going back to mine to touch her feet, I can't do that in class, as much as I would like to.

What if she thinks I'm weird for taking an intrest in her feet? D:

Thanks for the replies, keep 'em coming :)

Dude if you like her feet you like her feet don't worry about if she thinks your weird. She'll probably like it. Hopefuly you like alot more then just her pretty feet

• Author
Dude if you like her feet you like her feet don't worry about if she thinks your weird. She'll probably like it. Hopefuly you like alot more then just her pretty feet

True, it would be weird if I ask her about her feet in the classroom, as then my mates might think "wtf".

I'll be seeing her for three hours tomorrow inside the classroom, anymore advice? ;P :)

True, it would be weird if I ask her about her feet in the classroom, as then my mates might think "wtf".

I'll be seeing her for three hours tomorrow inside the classroom, anymore advice? ;P :)

Just tell her you need help studying something act like you don't get it and invite her over. then you'll have alone time to kiss her.

• Author
Just tell her you need help studying something act like you don't get it and invite her over. then you'll have alone time to kiss her.

Yeah, what about her feet?

She never wears socks.

Suppose it's normal for me want to touch her feet :)

She is *awesome*

I sit next to her in class so talking to her's no problem ;P

Yeah, what about her feet?

She never wears socks.

Suppose it's normal for me want to touch her feet :)

She is *awesome*

I sit next to her in class so talking to her's no problem ;P

Who cares if its normal? You want touch them right... well then get her alone... and try it tommorow stop putting it off. Invite her to study at your place or something and then when you have her alone you can play with her feet

• Author
Who cares if its normal? You want touch them right... well then get her alone... and try it tommorow stop putting it off. Invite her to study at your place or something and then when you have her alone you can play with her feet

Yeah, true. It will suck if she wears socks tomorrow, but I'll have to take 'em off.

She's behind in the work, so I'll have to catch her up :)

You need to touch those feet bro, it will solve all your problems. If that b*tch is wearing socks, tell her, "Take em off, sister!"

BTW I have no idea what kind of thread this is, it's been cracking me up like a mofo, you are one of a kind Liquinn, keep your brand of weirdness coming!

• Author
You need to touch those feet bro, it will solve all your problems. If that b*tch is wearing socks, tell her, "Take em off, sister!"

BTW I have no idea what kind of thread this is, it's been cracking me up like a mofo, you are one of a kind Liquinn, keep your brand of weirdness coming!

Yeah, shall I touch her feet in the class? xD =\

Nail varnish?

Pedicures?

Toe rings? :rolleyes:

Be careful to not open your mouth and put your foot in it. :p

or hers for that matter..... :D

Just say hi, and ask her if she'd like to grab a bite to eat sometime.

Actually, don't mention feet.

Yet. :cool:

• Author

Haha, alright, I hope she is in tomorrow, that would be good.

And that she doesn't wear socks :)

It's like a fantasy but real ;P

• Author
You -

are a weird guy.

In a nice way.....! :D

Thanks, help me with this girl xD

She's pretty awesome.

What if she thinks I'm weird if I talk about her feet? xD

Writeback dude ;)

Other than offering the foot massage, I wouldn't jump right in there with her feet being her main attraction point just yet. Girls are funny that way. Hopefully she isn't ticklish.

Writeback dude ;)

Hear that everyone - ? I'm a 'dude' - !

Awesome!! :laugh:

Liquinn, the only thing I could advise you to do is to be honest, and be natural. Yeah, don't reveal the foot thing yet (there's a difference between being honest and being open!) but tell her you think it'd be cool if you could hang out together...

...or whatever it is you young people say, when you wish to court someone....! :D

Be yourself, and just relax.

Don't sit there fretting and wondering 'what if', 'yes but'...

Just think - "Heck, why not?!"