what is happening?

Hello,

I make a lot of friends with women. However, at the end of approx. 6- 9 months. They end up not wanting to be around me or talk to me. I don't know what is happening. Either I am coming on to strong or I am not responding to their messages. Anyway, I don't want to come on too strong and I do want to respond to them positively as a friend.

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to play it cool, but maybe, I end up putting up a stone face wall. I need help. I lost a lot of potential good friends already.

r u trying to be friends or date them?

Hello, I make a lot of friends with women. However, at the end of approx. 6- 9 months. They end up not wanting to be around me or talk to me. I don't know what is happening. Either I am coming on to strong or I am not responding to their messages. Anyway, I don't want to come on too strong and I do want to respond to them positively as a friend.

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to play it cool, but maybe, I end up putting up a stone face wall. I need help. I lost a lot of potential good friends already.