what soes this mean?

Flowerpower7

A male friend of mine has suddenly changed the way he acts around me. He always use to be calm and able to talk to me with full eye contact. Now he is nervous with shaky, sweaty hands and his eyes dart away when i am talking to him. He is a shy-guy. So what soes this mean?

From those few details it is hard to know what it means. I can see why you would be confused. Did anything happen before he started acting different? I hope you figure it out. Good Luck

He is a shy-guy. So what soes this mean?

Maybe he has bills to pay and is stressin, maybe he has a boner and is emberassed, maybe he lost is job, or wants to have sex and cant take it any more.....:confused:

I dunno,ask him

A male friend of mine has suddenly changed the way he acts around me. He always use to be calm and able to talk to me with full eye contact. Now he is nervous with shaky, sweaty hands and his eyes dart away when i am talking to him. He is a shy-guy. So what soes this mean?
I agree with the others, you will have to ask him. I hope you receive the response you are hoping for.
A male friend of mine has suddenly changed the way he acts around me. He always use to be calm and able to talk to me with full eye contact. Now he is nervous with shaky, sweaty hands and his eyes dart away when i am talking to him.

He found out some shocking secret from your past. You best confess, and hope that he will understand when you explain your side of the story.

He either had a sexual dream about you or has been thinking of you in a sexual way and/or he has a crush on you/is sexually attracted to you.

Do you like him? If so, ask him out!

Well either he's sick, on drugs or is starting to grow feelings for you. If your friend has been acting like that for a week or more, I'm pretty sure that it's the third one.