what is right

My boyfriend has been friends with this other guy for about 13 years. His friend told me today that he really didn't like my boyfriend at all. What should I do? Should I not tell my boyfriend what he said and just let him go on in this fake friendship or should I just keep it in. It is really bothering me. If I don't tell him then I am keeping it from him and we have such an awesome relationship that I don't want to keep anything from him. Then again I also don't want the other guy to be pissed at me for saying anything. I really actually don't care about his friends feelings for this but I don't want to get in the middle of something. What should I do???

Your boyfriend's (so called) friend is up to no good. I don't know how you got in a position for this kind of conversation to take place, but you had best steer clear of him from now on. You should not be alone with this guy long enough for a conversation like this to take place.

I don't know what you said to this guy when he told you this but it should have included a few words that would be look like this if I typed them:

"Get the #### away from me you ####### #######!"

My advice is that you do not say anything to your boyfriend about what he said. This guy is trying to start trouble. He will get what is coming to him soon enough without any help from you.

If your boyfriend catches on to the fact that you don't like this guy and you don't want to be around him, tell him it's women's intuition and he had better listen to it too.

Go talk to the guy who told you this. Tell him what he said about not liking your boyfriend is very troubling. Give him the opportunity of clarifying what he said, terminating his friendship immediately with your boyfriend, or otherwise resolving this issue in a truthful manner.

Tell the guy that if he doesn't act in some meaningful way within five days, you will inform your boyfriend of what he said. Tell him if he takes care of the matter, you will say nothing.

It may very well be that he didn't mean what he told you. A guy has to be extremely stupid to say something like this to the girlfriend of the guy he's pretending to be friends with. That's really dum.

If this guy straightens things out to your satisfaction, then let things be, keep your word, and say nothing. If he doesn't talk to your boyfriend and express his true feelings within five days of your warning, tell your boyfriend.

Let me tell you, it's not fun getting into the middle of crap like this. You're much better off taking my approach and hoping this fake friend does your dirty work for you.

Ed gave some good advice here. It's not a good situation to be in.

Do what you like but whatever you do, avoid this fake like the plague...just as Ed suggested.

And, by the way, this is not the last time you will encounter fakes in your life's journey. Usually, however, they just give hints...they don't come out and admit it. DUH!!! Nothing like have a phoney friend who is stupid as well.