my friend took the guy i wanted

One night my friends and i went out, we meet these guys

and i really liked one of them! all night we were drinking and kissing and having a great time at this club.

We exchanged numbers and i saw him the next day we had lunch

after that i didnt see him again we didnt even speak on the phone.

About 1 1/2 mnths later i find out that my friend is friends with him but she had just started to see him he called her up and he went out with her and his friends then he started to like her so they ended up boy friend and girlfriend.

I really hated her for that even though i hadnt seen him for along time i still felt like she stole him from me...now i wont talk to her and my other friend wont either and they used to be really close .

Also while they had been going out he beat her up afew times and was really cruel to her which maybe she deserved

after all she took him from me!!!!

Now he is married to someone else from his own country which i might add he met while dating my ex friend and she is married to someone else as well now ..you know i just cant forgive her....what do you think??????

All I can say is... Oh my God! Please, grow up. Friends have done worse to you that you don't even know about. As far as her "deserving" to get beat up. No one deserves that. You are acting childish and foolish.

You are the one that should apologize to her. Men come and go, friends are your support, your sister, your mother, the shoulder you can cry on. The one you can talk to about idiot boyfriends. She probably really needs you right now, but you are being too selfish and bull-headed.

Unless, you weren't that good friends, in which case, it shouldn't really matter to you one way or the other if you make up.

When you get out of high school (which it seems like you are in, if not junior high), you will realize how stupid this whole situation sounds. Friends are like diamonds, men (especially ones that hit women) are like cubic zirconia.

If she was my friend - I would dump her ass!!!

One night my friends and i went out, we meet these guys and i really liked one of them! all night we were drinking and kissing and having a great time at this club. We exchanged numbers and i saw him the next day we had lunch after that i didnt see him again we didnt even speak on the phone. About 1 1/2 mnths later i find out that my friend is friends with him but she had just started to see him he called her up and he went out with her and his friends then he started to like her so they ended up boy friend and girlfriend. I really hated her for that even though i hadnt seen him for along time i still felt like she stole him from me...now i wont talk to her and my other friend wont either and they used to be really close . Also while they had been going out he beat her up afew times and was really cruel to her which maybe she deserved after all she took him from me!!!! Now he is married to someone else from his own country which i might add he met while dating my ex friend and she is married to someone else as well now ..you know i just cant forgive her....what do you think??????

I tend to agree with lola.. but here is a small question

with all things being equal men and women as such.

equal rights mena equal responsibility and from that perspective heres my question. If you liked the guy so much why didnt you call him?

As to Lolas comment on men that hit women... well any man that has violent tendencies..... i wouldnt even put the value of "cubic zirconia" (as id saylola said) on him that

A man like that is worth about as much as a moldy used tampon. (sorry for the image)

All i can say to you Rosy is and I agree with Lola and say "GROW UP".

That means taking the rose colored glases you wear and tossing them in the trash. There are nice guys out there but you like most others discriminate against them because they seem "boring" to you, but try to think of the long term implications if you continue to go for the kinds of men that the one you mentiond in your message.

One night my friends and i went out, we meet these guys and i really liked one of them! all night we were drinking and kissing and having a great time at this club. We exchanged numbers and i saw him the next day we had lunch after that i didnt see him again we didnt even speak on the phone. About 1 1/2 mnths later i find out that my friend is friends with him but she had just started to see him he called her up and he went out with her and his friends then he started to like her so they ended up boy friend and girlfriend. I really hated her for that even though i hadnt seen him for along time i still felt like she stole him from me...now i wont talk to her and my other friend wont either and they used to be really close . Also while they had been going out he beat her up afew times and was really cruel to her which maybe she deserved after all she took him from me!!!! Now he is married to someone else from his own country which i might add he met while dating my ex friend and she is married to someone else as well now ..you know i just cant forgive her....what do you think??????

You wrote:

"Also while they had been going out he beat her up afew times and was really cruel to her which maybe she deserved

after all she took him from me!!!!"

Are you out of your mind? First of all, you can't "steal" someone from anyone. They are either ready for the taking or they aren't. He didn't "belong" to you and if he'd wanted to be with you, he would have..plain and simple. How exactly DOES someone steal someone? Do they break into their home in the dark of the night and tie them up and drag them out and lock them up? Get a grip!

Secondly, NO HUMAN BEING ever ever ever deserves to be beaten up. Are you insane? You should be thanking your lucky stars that things turned out the way they did and that you weren't the one getting smacked around.

You are obviously very immature and self-centered and a touch delusional. This guy was never yours to begin with. She didn't take him. You're not much of a friend, and you obviously don't know much about friendship.......grow up, little girl.