Your Biggest Fear and Desire When in comes to CONFIDENCE: What do you want?

RespectConfidenceAtt

RespectConfidenceAtt

Dear Friends,

There are some things that I would like to share with you about confidence and self-image issues that have taken me many years to figure out. Through the training of many mentors, thinking and organizing this information I have finally been able to organize this information in such a way that I can give back and share it with the world.

Before I do, I would like to find out some information about the general problems people have in this area, so that the information can be presented in the most logical and useful way that can bring a lot of value into your life.

Please take a minute and answer the following questions:

(some of these are quite personal, but try to be as honest and direct as possible.)

1.What is your biggest fear or frustration in the area of confidence and self-esteem?

2.What is the dream outcome that you would like to have once this problem is handled?

3. Where do you feel the most anxiety or pain that you would like to fix IMMEDIATELY?

4.What is the irrational, emotional fantasy that you have about yourself in this area?

5. What are you looking for RIGHT NOW that you can't find answers to anywhere else?

All the Best.

Your questions are very vague, poorly set forth and require an immense amount of interpretation by the reader. I hope your original body of research was not based on such questions. If you want accuracy in your research you'll have to advance questions, the meaning of which are quite obvious with little left to figure out.

Good luck!