How to get female friends to have sex with you ?

MaxManwell

How can I get a female friend to have sex with me ?

Once she has sex with me she will want a relationship but I have to have sex with her first or she'll want to stay friends.

Do you have any proven techniques to share ?

Proven techniques?

How about honesty? Ask her. Or ask her for a date - not going out with her friend, but a date. That is safer and less threatening, and if she says no, then you get away without having done more than putting a toe over a line you should not cross.

Be aware that if you pressure a female friend for sex, and she is not interested in you that way, you will almost certainly lose her as a friend. You may also incur some substantial complications in your life.

• Author
MaxManwell

usually, if a boy and a girl are good friends there is some sexual attraction.

How do you distract her female mind long enough for nature to take over.

Girls always say, once they're in a relationship with a man who was a friend 'it just happened'. I don't believe it just happened the man obviously set it up.

sally4sara

Not everyone makes friends with ulterior motives in mind. You think that anytime a person makes friends with someone of the opposite gender there has to be a physical attraction? If that was always the case, no one would ever need to persuade or orchestrate some scenario to get laid. If a woman wants to have sex wit you - she just will without the game playing. Trying to persuade her to when she doesn't want to is a great way to get sexual assault charges pressed against you!

Women don't, as a rule, have to have sex with their guy friends. Any woman you are friends with that isn't sleeping with you already will need to think you are offering her something more than friendship. If you are not offering her anything more than friendship, you will be a liar. And if you are only making friends with women to try to get them in bed, you are also a liar.

Why do you think you need to lie?

Any woman you are friends with that isn't sleeping with you already will need to think you are offering her something more than friendship. If you are not offering her anything more than friendship, you will be a liar. And if you are only making friends with women to try to get them in bed, you are also a liar.

Can you rephrase or elaborate please? For some reason I got lost reading that.

sally4sara

OP feels that any guy/girl friendships are about attraction. If this were true and a female friend of yours ISN'T sleeping with you? There is a reason for it. He will have to offer to fix it or change it.

But he is just wanting to get laid. Nothing he will offer will be sincere.

• Author
MaxManwell

I am tall and reasonably good looking therefore most normal women are in some way attracted to me but that doesn't mean they will enter into a relationship or have sex with me. The mood, timing and conditions need to be set properly. Friendship is a great way to get that started provided the girl isn't too hot for you to begin with. 'Lets be friends' just means you probably aimed a little to high, or the girl got to know you and decided you are a bit of a tool.

OP feels that any guy/girl friendships are about attraction. If this were true and a female friend of yours ISN'T sleeping with you? There is a reason for it. He will have to offer to fix it or change it.

But he is just wanting to get laid. Nothing he will offer will be sincere.

Oh okay.

Well, I'll have to disagree with OP's post then. Unless I've been friendzoned, being friends with a girl is more about "I really get along with her" rather than "She is hot". Of course, if said girl ends up being interested in me, who am I to refuse an open goal?

• Author
MaxManwell

eerrr yeah I want to get laid so the girl will want to be in a relationship with me, can you read ?

sex leads to women forming emotional bonds....

LucreziaBorgia
eerrr yeah I want to get laid so the girl will want to be in a relationship with me, can you read ?

sex leads to women forming emotional bonds....

I see what you are getting at, and having sex with a woman might release some of those 'bonding hormones' but it won't necessarily lead to her wanting a relationship.

If you skip to the sex, she may end up seeing you as just a sexual partner. If you throw some grand romance and dates in there, she might see you more as relationship material. Those 'bonding hormones' that are released upon orgasm can be powerful, but not powerful enough on their own. You have to show some 'out of bed' potential too. A checklist if you will culled from various sources:

1. Will this relationship increase my social potential or harm it?

2. Will the material things I get balance with my emotional involvement?

3. Will he appreciate me and be proud to show me off?

... stuff like that. When women enter into a relationship, there are a lot more factors than sexual compatibility.

Max are you trying to befriend on the premise of getting her into bed with NO intentions of a real relationship ?

Also, if you are trying to bed her , what romantic things has she done that indicate she is sexually attracted to you ?

Otherwise , you are in the friendzone now, if you have not kissed her or done anything remotely romantic