Friends who cancel last minute.

CrudeMood

my friend just FLOPPED on me after going on about how long its been since we've chilled.. so we finally make plans , then this morning (the morning of our plans) she cancels... thats REALLY annoying because she made plans with me first and i KNOW she's cancelled to be with someone else.. argh.

it bothers me most she cancels for someone else! putting our plans second priority to whatever she's doing now! like i'm just a ****ing option .. **** that.

whats worse is i call her this morning to see whats up and she says "change of plans." i dont mind but i ask her why and she doesnt bother telling me what she's flopping on me for.. sh says "i'll tell you later." which #1 rude, she should at least explain what she's putting me aside for #2 she should have called earlier to tell me!!

i'm sooo annoyed!

okay i really dont mind that she cancelledd on me. its the fact that night after night i listen to her whine about her boyfriend and give her advice, EVEN during the day i come back from new jersey from a 15 hour bus ride and she's about to go on bout herself whilst i'm just ****ing tired from the bus ride that she just casts aside and continues to taalk aabout her boytoy when i bring it up. the least she could do was not cancel..

to me it seems she is making someone else happy while at the same time making someone else, ME, really annoyed. argh, no one puts me on the back burner! i'm not just an option!

she makes plans on a monday night to tell me she has to work on the day we are going out.

is it right that i dont trust her anymore? and that maybe i should completely cut her out of my life? who needs flakey friends.:mad:

Maybe I'm over reacting.. but still I'm angry.

• Like 1

I've never had good luck with friends. It seems like unless you are banging them they feel like they have no obligation to show common curtesy or to be there for you. But maybe that's just me.

I like the way you put that you are not an option. You are apparently not too sad about this but angry. That's the way to go. Good luck.