LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

How to broach the subject of meeting friends

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th December 2007, 9:21 AM   #1
Established Member

Question How to broach the subject of meeting friends

Hey all,

If I know someone who I hang out with once in a while, and I would like to meet some of his/her friends, what is the best way to broach this?

Would something like 'hey, I'd love to join you sometime, I'm always keen to make new friends' be appropriate?
Magnatolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2007, 11:40 AM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatolia View Post
Hey all,

If I know someone who I hang out with once in a while, and I would like to meet some of his/her friends, what is the best way to broach this?

Would something like 'hey, I'd love to join you sometime, I'm always keen to make new friends' be appropriate?
Sure. Try that line. What have you got to lose?

Or you could invite your friend to an event (such as a concert or movie) that you plan to attend anyways (alone even) and say "why don't you bring along so and so? It'd be nice to meet them."

Magnatolia, side note, perhaps you would get more out of LS if you replied to some of the replies you get here.
Kamille is offline   Reply With Quote