Why is he frustrated?

BlueEyedSarah

BlueEyedSarah

My guy friend is frustrated A LOT at me. Always me and only me!

We are planning a trip to go to Jasper and he is frustrated being I didn't plan this, I didnt plan that. We were going to do it yestorday but something came up for the both of us and no mention on it was said. Now he is frustrated at me because I have not planned this or that. I cant do everything! He lives in this country, I don't, he knows more about the area than I do. He makes things stressful for me when he gets frustrated.

I feel like such a pain, don't answer back to him or argue back and he gets even more frustrated at me.

He is always telling me I need to improve this, improve that. He told me I need to improve my typing?! Just because I make typos here and there + not as fast of a typer as him.

Its getting me very mad! I am fed up with him telling me to be doing this and that, saying its ME who has to do EVERYTHING!

How can I stop him being frustrated?

It seems like this guy is mad about something. Has he dated recently?..break up?...Not like his job?

If so that could be a reason why he is taking everything out on you. You said he gets fustrated by your typing? That is pretty crazy..i think something must be bothering him. Is he the type that just wants to be better than everyone else?

Do you think maybe he likes you? Cause sometimes guys get like that when they like you. ANd just dont want to fully admit it.

Your best bet would be to talk to him and ask him if he's okay or something's bothering him. Yes I know what it's like trying to get a guy to open up (not easy). But at least it shows him you care. Also you're a good friend.

SOmetimes people try to argue with someone to get them to snap back. I know it's strange, but alot of guys even women like to get a snap from someone else, so they purposely get on there case.

He seems to be being very rude to you, by the way he tells you to improve on everything. Tell him how you feel is your best bet. Hopefully he'll calm down and understand..it may take a while to sink in though...but eventually he'll come around.

I hope i was a help to you.

Jennifer