Any of your friend's have ex's,bf's or so's that don't like her friend's

fairy_dust

Being that mercury is in retrograde is not a good time at all for bs that the ex's,bf's,so's that your friend's are involve with are asses towards you or just don't like her friend's. To make a long story short I have 2 friends from college and one of them was married to the now ex husband that she is still living with out of convenience.

I met her couple nights ago for a drinks and all she was talking about was how bad her ex husband is to her. How he degrades her and lets her know that the things she is doing in college means nothing to him. How he bothers and irritates her and also acts like a total immature jerk for his age. She says that he likes to act tough, he gets off on watching "The Sopranos" and is a wannabe Tony Soprano. She says he is a guy who likes to intimidate and inflicting fear onto others. She describes him being so immature being possessive of her when she is not married to him anymore.

She says that he likes to give out this thuggish and bad ass facade in which he likes to hurt people or beat people up. Anyway as her and I were hanging out ******* kept calling her and calling her having these arguments with her. When he called for the 5th or 6th time she told him that I was with her, and as she was arguing with him over the phone she said "You wanna say hi to my friend?". She passed the phone over to me and I said hello and he goes "You don't have to listen to her and I don't wanna talk to you!" I mean total ass wipe it just made me loose my buzz.

My 2nd friend is also living with the father of her child for convenience and she tells me that they don't love each other. They are just togeather for the sake of their daughter. She too tells me all the bad **** about what he does, he drinks and comes home drunk and how he is emotionally and mentally abusive to her. How he cheated on his first wife and she feels that he cheated on her, just a lot of crap and how he is nice to people in when their around. She even told me how he doesn't like one of her other friends whom we go out with. When I was at there place for 4th of July everything was fine being myself and he kept saying "what was up" and I said "whats down" and when I had only 2 bottles of malt smirnoff beverages he's like "if you have one too many you can sleep upstairs".

Like he was implying that I planned to get drunk and started saying bs about you know that accidents occur a mile away from home and crap implying some other bs. He even told me that he doesn't drink which I found that too be bs and when I said goodbye he was like ignoring me. I just don't understand why guys that are in some way shape or form invovled in my friend's lives just have something about us friend's they don't like us they are mean to us they are just *******s! why is that? is it me? did I do something wrong other than hanging out with my friends? I need advice...:mad:

I just don't understand why guys that are in some way shape or form invovled in my friend's lives just have something about us friend's they don't like us they are mean to us they are just *******s! why is that? is it me? did I do something wrong other than hanging out with my friends? I need advice...:mad:

Advice? You need a better class of friends. It is your friends that pick these guys and live with them for convenience...it is their judgment you need to question, as well as your judgment in hanging out with these friends.

• Author
fairy_dust

Norajane,

I understand about picking the right friends butcha know what?.... they are good people. They are not screwed up individuals who need rehab or causes self destruction on themselves. I do agree that their decisions to be with the men they are living with for convenience is shady but what more for some other persons life who is not picture perfect. I didn't know all their relationships details until we got to know each other and hung out a couple of times.

But the other night I went to dinner with my same friend and she told me her ex felt like an ass about what he said to me on the phone, when all I did was say hi. But anyways there good people they just have their decisions....